most under rated producer /dj...

djxander

i used to think skinnyman was sick untill he's shitty album came out and untill i met the prick.

mudfiles was sick but he's new shit is just moaning about housing estate life.fuck that shit,he dosnt even live on a estate any more .

a propa disapointing mc.always thought he would blow up big.

and farms is another under rated mc,used to be shit but the 3 min movie track on £10 bag 3 was a sick tune.

Edited by ELGEE

I think OGEE is very underrated as a producer, he did some tracks on O.C's albums and stuff with Lace Da Booms. Quite a laid back jazzy type of thing, he usses alot of rhodes. Think buckshot meets beatminerz with a touch of vinyl reanimators.

i used to think skinnyman was sick untill he's shitty album came out and untill i met the prick.

mudfiles was sick but he's new shit is just moaning about housing estate life.fuck that shit,he dosnt even live on a estate any more .

a propa disapointing mc.always thought he would blow up big.

and farms is another under rated mc,used to be shit but the 3 min movie track on £10 bag 3 was a sick tune.

sacrilege :o

farma g aint under-rated for jokes and he was never shit.

coucil estate of mind is a dope album.

ok, skinnyman is a prick but so wot, he's done loads for the industry and for the mudfam.

I'm feeling you guys on Skinny being a bit of a dick, met him at a gig and he was going nuts at everyone, "WHABLOW, BLADDOOOW, YES BLUD, SAFE BLUD..." etc etc, what a prick. But his music is safe enough, his shows are tight and his heart is in the the right place with regards to homelessness etc. so fair play all round. I personally just think the guy is an obvious pillhead?

As for under-rated DJ.... WOODY. The guy should be a household name by now.

pendulum,caliber,high contrast,jonny l,ed solo.

Err, these are all some fucking top producers for sure but somehow I wouldn't call them overrated, they're pretty much some of the highest rated producers in the d&b scene, all anyone goes on about on radio 1 right night when it comes to d&b is pedulums new album, They are real good, just not underrated imho.

im talking in terms of sales bro,being a dnb producer you dont get the same coverage that a hiphop producer gets.most peeps would say that sombody like primo is better coz he's known all over ,by non hiphop heads.but most peeps only know those boys if your into drums .i know nuff peeps that have never even heard of caliber but they know loxy or ink.you only know there names coz you prob liston to the music .some peeps dont.if you get what im saying.

never heard a rucker tune .

no-one has they're too conceptual!...lol joking aside i've never hard anythign he's made that I like...topped off with the fact that he's a very arrogant person who seems to get jollies by putting people down and over procrastinating at the slightest opportunity...well you're not missing much....i'm sure there's probably some links floating around someplace

p.s. are you on brightonhiphop.co.uk as well?