most under rated producer /dj...

djxander

• 2 months later...

why do you cats talk shit...

the whole reason this message board exists is because of me

you cats sayin this and that, but no producer in the history of hip hop has gotten as deep as I did with fuga, thats all samples...

no one in the history of hip hop has done what scetchbook did, and the same dude made fuga.

granted both those albums are not for dancefloors and they challenge everyone at an extent.. theres no biting, theres nothing comparable to them, nothing that no one has done in years in hip hop especially

now I got rrrrap, that shit is the introduction to the easy listening phase of my music..

I made that shit pretty quickly, and that shit is original, and skillful, never stops moving, and the man who made rrrrap, made fugaand scetchbook, 2 other completely different gneres, and all of them are hard as fuck

enter teeter totters, major record sales bound

that one doesnt even need words

then all the other production I Do to get paid which many of you dont know about...

point is... release per release, i am more than I say,... and I get paid less than im worth

look at the lists of people named... shit is mundane, and hip hop to you is like some fan club shit, you cats have no concept to skills, because you cant recognize them, nor can you even come close to duplicating.

fools talk shit on me, but I am the reason this board started... turntable radio started because of transmissions, your favorite scratchers watch what I do.

fuck your props, the fact is, I run shit, because I let skills do the last word

yeah, I talk mad shit, but thats cause you idiots are on some bullshit political shit... thats why you have your "Favorite" boards... I dont have a favorite anything, im free, I go where I go... you on the other hand have to socialize where your stupid ass opinion is accepted..

me, ill go anywhere.

my freedom is what pisses you off, because you are stuck in your deadend jobs and concepts of life, while you misinterpret everything I do, talking about arrogance..

fuck arrogance, and fuck nice, I dont know yall, and just cause you talk nice online, dont think I think your nice..

Im IN THE RECORD INDUISTRY..

muthafuckas like ME are rare, cause I dont need to lie,, the nicest people that you stupid fucks on here would be praising, are the ones who fuck everyone in the scene up, from majors to indie.

but yall dont know that..

muthafuckas say

"he isnt what he say he is"

well then bring what producer you think can fuck me up, and i will flip his whole style, then get my choir to sing on top of it, and then do a jazz rteinterpretation, and then a club version...

yes, ITS LIKE THAT

you muthafuckas basically pissed me off to the point where now I gotta set the club off, I was too deep for people, then they tried to team up and get pro ignorant, so Ill do your ignorant music better, then a couple years after I set off that pop level, go back to that boring deep shit..

just to fuck witrh your mind..

you people need to stop trying to judge people, I dont judge NO ONE, I react on actions, and all you do is talk...

for cuts on with me krs one check

myspace.com/rrrmusic

ill put new shit up here and there...

why do you cats talk shit...

the whole reason this message board exists is because of me

you cats sayin this and that, but no producer in the history of hip hop has gotten as deep as I did with fuga, thats all samples...

no one in the history of hip hop has done what scetchbook did, and the same dude made fuga.

granted both those albums are not for dancefloors and they challenge everyone at an extent..  theres no biting, theres nothing comparable to them, nothing that no one has done in years in hip hop especially

now I got rrrrap, that shit is the introduction to the easy listening phase of my music..

I made that shit pretty quickly, and that shit is original, and skillful, never stops moving, and the man who made rrrrap, made fugaand scetchbook, 2 other completely different gneres, and all of them are hard as fuck

enter teeter totters, major record sales bound

that one doesnt even need words

then all the other production I Do to get paid which many of you dont know about...

point is... release per release, i am more than I say,... and I get paid less than im worth

look at the lists of people named... shit is mundane, and hip hop to you is like some fan club shit, you cats have no concept to skills, because you cant recognize them, nor can you even come close to duplicating.

fools talk shit on me, but I am the reason this board started... turntable radio started because of transmissions, your favorite scratchers watch what I do.

fuck your props, the fact is, I run shit, because I let skills do the last word

yeah, I talk mad shit, but thats cause you idiots are on some bullshit political shit... thats why you have your "Favorite" boards... I dont have a favorite anything, im free, I go where I go... you on the other hand have to socialize where your stupid ass opinion is accepted..

me, ill go anywhere.

my freedom is what pisses you off, because you are stuck in your deadend jobs and concepts of life, while you misinterpret everything I do, talking about arrogance..

fuck arrogance, and fuck nice, I dont know yall, and just cause you talk nice online, dont think I think your nice..

Im IN THE RECORD INDUISTRY..

muthafuckas like ME are rare, cause I dont need to lie,, the nicest people that you stupid fucks on here would be praising, are the ones who fuck everyone in the scene up, from majors to indie.

but yall dont know that..

muthafuckas say

"he isnt what he say he is"

well then bring what producer you think can fuck me up, and i will flip his whole style, then get my choir to sing on top of it, and then do a jazz rteinterpretation, and then a club version...

yes, ITS LIKE THAT

you muthafuckas basically pissed me off to the point where now I gotta set the club off, I was too deep for people, then they tried to team up and get pro ignorant, so Ill do your ignorant music better, then a couple years after I set off that pop level, go back to that boring deep shit..

just to fuck witrh your mind..

you people need to stop trying to judge people, I dont judge NO ONE, I react on actions, and all you do is talk...

for cuts on with me krs one check

myspace.com/rrrmusic

ill put new shit up here and there...

ghey.

Nobody mention Dangermouse

i think by and large his production is fairly average. grey album was good, but other stuff he has done, like that dangerdoom thing, is not that great imo.

underrated i think are: twisted individual, squarepusher, and shitmat for comedy.

hiphop wise, hi-tek's prduction is soo crispy clean, and whoever prduces stuff for PUTS...

word on hi-tek, but i actually really like dangerdoom, its not phenomenal or the best of the year but I can listen to it over and over which is alot better than most of the stuff that has been coming out.