POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice Arp!

It's in bad need of a service, the keyboard tracking has gone but I don't know anyone I trust to fix it.

I have a few friends who have had horror stories with synth repairs.... I don't suppose any of you folks know anyone who could help?

I think that it totally depends on the manufacturer. Ive always used mostly Roland gear from samplers / synths and fx pędals since way back so if i ever had problems i would let them service it 9 times out of 10 i think thats probably think thats the only way you should do it to be honest bro unless youre friends with a Total electronics boffin who can help you with it

Guest petesasqwax

I could but I'm always wary of that place, whilst there are no doubt quite a few folks who know what they're talking about, there are hundreds more who don't!

Still, could give it a try....

Yeah, I feel similarly, but there are some very clued-up folk on there in amongst the clueless masses.

especialy if its something as nice as an ARP synthesizer

Alas Arp are no more... I guess Korg would be a good bet seeing as they're doing a 'new' Arp.

Hmm...

Havent Arp merged with Oberhiem or something ? Im sure there were some new models unveiled at this years NAMM show that i saw online quite recently. please correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure that is the case .....

especialy if its something as nice as an ARP synthesizer

Alas Arp are no more... I guess Korg would be a good bet seeing as they're doing a 'new' Arp.

Hmm...

Havent Arp merged with Oberhiem or something ? Im sure there were some new models unveiled at this years NAMM show that i saw online quite recently. please correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure that is the case .....

It's Korg I believe... I heard Behringer were even making a version. It makes me shudder just to think...

As a side note, I think Behringer pre amps and DIs were invented by the Rothchilds and they put bad frequencies in everyones minds.

If everyone stopped buying them we could end world famine.

• Like 1

Working on the DV Beat Battle today, so thought I'd take some snaps of my setup. I've slimmed everything down to the bare essentials (I can't stand clutter) but there's a few extra bits of equipment that I'm yet to hook up. Also, the bulk of my record collection is taking over my mum's spare bedroom back home, so I just grabbed some essentials.

• Like 4

Working on the DV Beat Battle today, so thought I'd take some snaps of my setup. I've slimmed everything down to the bare essentials (I can't stand clutter) but there's a few extra bits of equipment that I'm yet to hook up. Also, the bulk of my record collection is taking over my mum's spare bedroom back home, so I just grabbed some essentials.

http://i.imgur.com/0IybvXi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UppUCZQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BlZJ5OU.jpg

Phology, you would make an excellent roommate. I'm OCD too, but keep getting sloppy roommates. So, I done got rid of them and have turned the extra bedroom into a music studio. Almost done.

• Like 2

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Phology very nice tidy setup your got there, is that an Ikea Kallax shelving unit you got your mixer and turntable sit on? What's it like to scratch on? Is it quite sturdy?

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

Haha! Man, I'll take a picture of my setup now that I've had to move it all up into our bedroom. My equipment literally lives in my wardrobe

• Like 2