[POLL] SHOULD WE HAVE AN ART SECTION?

Guest Deeswift

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deeswift

LOL @ Graffooti

There used to be an art section man, this was part of the original idea, but no on cared back then cause we had not so many members. Now we have approx. 500, there's a whole bunch of people who are into graf, painting, photography, and modified pictures of Sigma as a body builder, etc. As the numbers go up, so will the amount of people interested in art. I guess we might have enough people for a successful section in about 20 years...

Nah, really, we should do it. If it doesn't work, kill it. I don't see why it wouldn't.

Guest Deeswift

And those Escher's are immense.

Thinking about this again. If only the people who voted YES in the poll used an art section, it would work.

Guest Deeswift

OK, the section is in place. We now need a suitable name. Check the main forums page and you'll see it underneath the Art Of Noise section.

EDIT: It's just called "The Gallery" for now. This'll have to do until we come up with something astounding. Feedback might be good here. If you have ideas for a section name, fire away.

i think it would be better in the art section if we had some forum users art instead of famous pics....as they r famous most ppl would have seen them and they aint too hard to find using google whereas it would b nice to see each others work as there would b no other way of seein it. there r some greta srtists among us and i would rather see there stuff than famous pictures...if i wanted to see that i would visit a gallery

Guest Deeswift

Did you read the original post in this thread mate? It's for all art related stuff, be it appreciation of already-famous art, photoshop stuff done by members, photographs, graf, everything. Judging from the post above you make it sound like we are only intending to post famous art pictures. This is not the case.

And there's no need to vote on this any longer (3 or 4 people have), the section is already in place.

lol! i have lots of random thoughts, it gets me thru the day..

like,

instead of having a watch

u have ur watch strapped round ur forehead

and a mirror on ur wrist to reflect the time from the watch

and many more...... :s