Mach 3 session

Guest Ryan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deeswift
Nobody give a shit about my fikka fikka ahhs n-shit?

Fuck ye's

*Edit*

Thank you dee  :d  yes i am a tight bastard.

I give a shit Ryan. I have most of the files you have posted over the last few years.

How the fuck people can sleep on some dope shit, I have no idea. Maybe the thread was just overlooked? People often seem to stay on the portal page, so threads sometimes get pushed back and forgotten.

People -- don't sleep on Ryan's cuts, you might learn something.

Props, as always mate.

I deffo don't sleep on Ryans files. He has some of the sickest cuts I've heard without a doubt. I actually took a couple home a few months ago to study the flow.

This is phenomiall again. Damn you sound better than Toadstyle over this beat. Was listening while I posted. Holy shit. Imense.

From 1.06 onward till the end is that just stabs?

Fookin' nice file geezer, could you possibly try and explain the cuts from 41secs-44secs, I just can't seem to suss these sorts of patterns out :(

Go on, it'll boost your post count ;)

Cheers

Fookin' nice file geezer, could you possibly try and explain the cuts from 41secs-44secs, I just can't seem to suss these sorts of patterns out :(

Go on, it'll boost your post count ;)

Cheers

That's a delayed 2 click. Cant really explain it, it's a weird one to break down... Err put a gap in between your clicks haha i dunno i just sorta came across it one day then found out nicks made it up years ago.

Thanks for listening :d

That's a delayed 2 click. Cant really explain it, it's a weird one to break down... Err put a gap in between your clicks haha i dunno i just sorta came across it one day then found out nicks made it up years ago.

Thanks for listening  :d

ahh, so that's what those delayed doo-hickys sound like, I've seen everyone talk about them and everyone explain how to do them totally different and quite franky ended up confused so I just gave up try to sus the fuckers out. I'm sure I could get them down if I knew what the fuck I was trying to do :(

Oh, well I got a long night planned ahead now......

Just scratch, fuck learning what everyone else is at. you stumble across things if you practice enough. Enjoy.

NO!

I want to be just like everyone else!

I will practice all night until everyone bone in my body aches...

And when this happens and I have still not learnt the delayed flare I shall sulk for a year and a day...

Then I shall never mention it again :(

Just scratch, fuck learning what everyone else is at. you stumble across things if you practice enough. Enjoy.

100% agreed. Been saying the same thing for years.

OK, but one last thing, how do you do fuitas???

...ok, if you give me mod permissions, I'll ban myself :$

Did you just make that one up?

nah man, it's been the one of the major shit talking argument instigators I've ever come across, apparently it's explained here

http://www.asisphonics.net/skratchtutorial.html#fu

but if you want my explaination it's......I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK!

Anyway, can we get this back on topic....everyone big up ryan's file please, it's dope!