Man claims ownership of moving records backwards and forwards in a specific fashion; nerds worldwide laugh and point

Guest petesasqwax

funny how ritchies facebook account suddenly got disabled just after all this shit eh?

dope vid man! awesome use of the 'ruckus' sample :)

I've heard someone has to report your account before Facebook investigate your name, don't know if it's true though...

Considering all the copyright YouTube infringements the ruck use to pull its hard not think he hasn't pulled the same childish act and snitched to FB about Richie's profile, such a weak immature thing to do (IF he did)

As eluded to earlier in the thread, Ruck = narcissism gone mad, he ain't getting the respect or control he craves on his terms so he acts like a self righteous foot stomping child whose seemingly so desperate to prove to the world something we actually are fully aware of already and the inevitable siege mentality rears its ugly head. On the flip side I'd bet the people who he's close to get nothing but peace and love from him.

Personally I'd easily put him in my own top 5 most important contributors to the scene, a lot of others would to! Yet he can't handle others getting any credit for stuff he feels he inspired and worse still he can't cope with people praising alternative interpretations of scratchy stuff, only a mental in balance can make someone whose so talented so fucking good at making a twat out of them selfs. Considering how bad he's got it I'd be surprised if he didn't have some form of narcissistic abuse from someone close to him when he was growing up, that shit gets past thru generations of family.

None of the above is a good excuse for being a Dic to others, people who beat narcissism are to be respected, others who indulge in it need to be understood, which is pretty much impossible.

• Like 3

just had a thought, anyone think he might be a PR genius? he's just got a 6 page thread out of this without even trying.

i'm not saying anyone is gonna go out and buy his stuff from this, but if his aim is to be talked about, then he's clearly doing things right.

Guest petesasqwax

To be completely honest, irrespective of his ego, the main thing preventing me from having any interest in purchasing anything he's putting out these days is that it's shit clearly too next level for my ears

[ THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU IN CONJUCTION WITH ((((((((((MINDRAY)))))))))) ENTERPRISES ]

• Like 2

just had a thought, anyone think he might be a PR genius? he's just got a 6 page thread out of this without even trying.

i'm not saying anyone is gonna go out and buy his stuff from this, but if his aim is to be talked about, then he's clearly doing things right.

His PR stunt has backfired...somewhat.

Guest petesasqwax

What if Rucker was always Ritchie all along and this whole thing has been a cunning ploy to sell t-shirts? I'm pretty sure "Ricci Rucker" and "Ritchie Ruftone" are the same if you spell them in ancient Mayan pictograms or monogrammed handkerchiefs...

• Like 5

how? you're all talking about him.

i'm not talking about selling things, im talking about just talking about RR, i think thats his real aim. and the scratch scene loves talking about him.

To be completely honest, irrespective of his ego, the main thing preventing me from having any interest in purchasing anything he's putting out these days is that it's shit clearly too next level for my ears

[ THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU IN CONJUCTION WITH ((((((((((MINDRAY)))))))))) ENTERPRISES ]

What could possibly be more next level and futuristic than starting a one man band only using equipment from the mid 80's??? I mean, some of that stuff was used by pioneers once...

He had both the genius and money to go on eBay and buy all the classic 80s synths and drum machines that everyone else has been using and saying are good for decades. That takes a really unique mind that we could never comprehend.

Guest petesasqwax

Matt - is there any truth to the rumour that he's currently holed up in a Sacramento studio working hard on a Bruce Haack remix LP (for a French label) which will g out under the nom de plume 'Haack Y Sac'?

• Like 1

how? you're all talking about him.

i'm not talking about selling things, im talking about just talking about RR, i think thats his real aim. and the scratch scene loves talking about him.

But not in a very positive light is it? Hardly a genius!