POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

post-121-1213618096_thumb.jpg

"matt's t-shirt suddenly took control of him, and began finger shooting the audience for the rest of the evening, making gun sounds. as people began to leave he yelled out "YEEE HAAAA!! and dived over the turntables, pretending to ride a horse around the dancefloor."

:(

Tom is the Welsh Roc Raida.

lol...that night really pissed me off...I was really happy with my set but no one gave fuck then I just chucked in a few bodytricks for a laugh and everyone went mental...they completely ignored all the good stuff...cunts!

i leave in approximately 24 hours and i haven't packed or cleaned up at all yet. i don't even have all the stuff i need, in fact. i took time out of a mini breakdown to take a photo of me having said mini breakdown.

ps does someone want to come round and help me clean up? or just bring a zute.

i leave in approximately 24 hours and i haven't packed or cleaned up at all yet. i don't even have all the stuff i need, in fact. i took time out of a mini breakdown to take a photo of me having said mini breakdown.

ps does someone want to come round and help me clean up? or just bring a zute.

you need to be more decisive :p

• 3 weeks later...