POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

FLOL! Yes, they are... It's a baptism... prolly why Ava's mad. She just got a bunch of oil and water poured on her head.

Christ. I feel so old looking at those pics. You look about 12, lol.

LOL... Yeah.... I feel old AND fat.

LOL @ the record/T combo! That's awesome! U should get every color so ur always metro to the max!

That club looks pretty sweet!

Christ. I feel so old looking at those pics. You look about 12, lol.

LOL... Yeah.... I feel old AND fat.

LOL @ the record/T combo! That's awesome! U should get every color so ur always metro to the max!

That club looks pretty sweet!

:$ I'm 20 in october :(

The club is a live bar/venue for bands/acoustic acts but once a month they used to have a hiphop night. It was pretty cool, I had a lot more freedom on what i was allowed to play, most people were chilling and sitting down drinking just listening. It was a really fun gig

Myself, Flava Flav & mrdee's right eye at PE's It takes a nation... tour Bank hol Monday.

The night was fuckin awesome with Edan and Kool Keith supporting. A cream-crackered lookin Flav even found the energy to crowd dive twice! The 2nd time he must've booted some sucka in the head tho, it was as if he just kept on running off the stage lol. Got a signed T shirt and a signed limited Edan 7" n all. Sweeeeeet!

• 2 weeks later...