POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

I'm glad p-ski posted his pic. Everybody seemed to have normal photos. I figured by now at least someone had to think that they were black.

wtf lol i just love my ny hat hahah

Yeah but next thing ya know, you'll be sayin "Dude i dunno what you're talking about. I just love my shirt that goes down to my ankles, my throwback, and my doorag"

this is and old one from when I was younger. Me and Q at battle sounds in 2000

Edited by cheeba

Yes im from just outside Newcastle and the pic was taken at a bar called stereo at the toon

had a great night backstage passes and all . Arthur was a great guy had a few beers with him got all my Arthur Baker Vinyl signed ... not evertday you meet a god

• 1 month later...

me and my token black friend karl

swansea uni surf crew trip to south west france. fuckin sausage fest! lol

me and frankie havin a little jam in france

from left: leo, steve, tebbs, me, stu.

we all had to dress up for the "beer race", a charity event where literally 75% of the student body descend on swansea and get cunted, and all the proceeds from tickets etc go to charity. tops! this year we all raised 25 grand for children in need. the aim is to see how fucking stupid you can make yourself look, as you can see, lol. the theme in our group was "computer game characters" but me and stu thought fuck it we want to go as old men. leo is sonic (he realised the next morning it wasnt a good idea to be pissed before he got ready - he used blue emulsion on his face), steve is a very rubbish looking luigi and tebbs is guile.

two old cunts.

two old cunts spangled.

the unofficial funeral of nanna moon at the beer race 2005. the dude in the coffin got bottled that night by a couple of the uni rugby team.