POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

I thought it was time for mine haha so here we go :

Just fucking around with my boy Zack takin the photo:

http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img07855rx.jpg

Mean muggin with my favorite thrift shop find:

http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img08001ns.jpg

Keep in mind I can't smile on command (excuse for the faces lol). I've also realized I need a shave. Pathetic cuz I shaved 2 days ago.

Will : That is an amazing beard (no homo of course lol). But there's someone at my high school that beats that hands down. I'll try to grab a pic of him sometime and post it. It's crazy. He's only a junior too.

Elgee: That's the only excuse you can have for shaving a fully functional beard, and it's a good one. And yes, aside from my love of classic rock and living in a podunk mid west town, I'm amazingly ghetto. The people here think I try to act black because I make those wikka noises and listen to hip hop that isn't on mtv. One day recently I was listening to Blackstar on my Ipod and somebody took it and put in an earbud thing. They immediatley threw the headphone out and said, "that nig beat was too hardcore!" Just giving you an idea of my town lol.

I'm sure I've seen a similar image on a Care in the Community website. :p

:@

What were you doing on a care in the community website anyway? I heard you're getting kicked out of sheltered housing because you freak out all the other mongoloids!