More DJ Flare/Thudrumble shit... has he lost the plot?

Danny Crash

Okay some people may be sick of the saga by now but.. I saw in my FB newsfeed that Flare has added a whole load more of extremely damning accusations about QBert.. not just about his business/trading methods but real terrible stuff about his character. I wouldn't be surprised if this results in legal action against someone. I don't even want to repeat the content, but if anyone knows what I'm on about I would like to hear your thoughts. It's all a bit disheartening. :/

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

Yeah mate, I saw it. Some very serious allegations which Flare has already made in less public ways before now. If Flare has evidence of what he's talking about he ought to take it through the proper channels, if he doesn't he could well have just bought himself a serious lawsuit

I don't even want to get into the most serious thing Flare said - the others are bad enough. I've heard rumours about Thud Rumble business practices from various other disgruntled heads

Guest petesasqwax

to a small extent. it's largely about money, a little about prohibited substances and a soupcon of incredible darkness (Gary Glitter-related)

The drug shit is a non issue as far as I and probably 90% of people are concerned. As for the Glitter stuff, yeah he'll possibly face a lawsuit, but if he's going crazy as he is about money and stuff I guess he doesn't have much to be sued for, plus if thudrumble tried to sue him surely it would just add more cement to their reputation as being money orientated etc.. but either way Q can't just leave those terrible charcater accusations in the air?

to a small extent. it's largely about money, a little about prohibited substances and a soupcon of incredible darkness (Gary Glitter-related)

slanderous to the very max.

someone best go get themselves a lawyer.....who knows...it might even have to both of them lol

slanderous to the very max.

someone best go get themselves a lawyer.....who knows...it might even have to both of them lol

In the UK, written defamation of character is called libel, whereas if it's spoken it's called slander. So this would be a libel case if it was in the UK. I'm not sure if they are called the same things in US law.

I feel for Flare, I really do, but I don't think claims this extreme really help his cause.

I think thudrumble are far more hardened capitalists, looking out for their bottom line than their public "zen" image that's generally projected and they sure have burnt through a lot of friends and associates over the years. So I can believe that Flare got a bit of a raw deal, but he's got to realise that writing that sort of thing only weakens any legitimate claims he may have had.

Guest petesasqwax

Agreed. I don't think Q or Disk came off looking great after their spat on FB, but Flare does himself far less favours with his approach. I know it's petty o some level but even spelling and grammar have an effect on how sane or otherwise people will perceive you to be on the internet. There's a lot of people - genuine friends - trying to reach out to Flare right now. Best thing he could do would be to call some of them

The drug shit is a non issue as far as I and probably 90% of people are concerned. As for the Glitter stuff, yeah he'll possibly face a lawsuit, but if he's going crazy as he is about money and stuff I guess he doesn't have much to be sued for, plus if thudrumble tried to sue him surely it would just add more cement to their reputation as being money orientated etc.. but either way Q can't just leave those terrible charcater accusations in the air?

I think you do just leave it. Flare has nothing to lose. At all. Nobody is more dangerous than a man with nothing. I think Q will sue tho, but it would do him better to just discredit him and say something about how Flare was a great friend, he is now a schizophrenic addict and needs help, he and others in the community have tried for years to help him and its sad how he is attacking those that care most about him. That's what I do were I him--regardless of the truth of either side. It goes to court and what? Flare ain't gonna shut up. Gives him a platform and sound like Flare has some recording of Q at the very least being shady. And he has no money so no reason to ever shut up. Q is fucked frankly.

To be honest I suspected Q Bert must be some sort of nonce for a long time.

There's no way anyone could do those upfader chirps on Blue Flowers unless they were involved with Jimmy Saville, Dave Lee Travis, Paul Gambochini and the rest of those child touching disk jockeys.

#realtalk.

I like DJ Flare, I like DJ Qbert, but which is best, there is only one way to find out, FIGHT!

Lawsuits are for fags, go down that route and you'll come out looking like a proper little girl imo... "oh he called me a peado" hahahaha

If there is beef, go round his fucking house and have it out until its resolved, simples.

• Like 2