More DJ Flare/Thudrumble shit... has he lost the plot?

Danny Crash

I'm not on anyones side. But I think that since they are old friends they shouldn't bitch about it on the net, just go round his house and smack him about or get a room, make up and toss each other off.

When people start preaching about Jesus and the bible, hahahaha, seriously, fuck off. Look if the bible had the very slightest thread of truth, explain, dinosaurs!

I remember seeing SY a few times as I passed through trying to find my way back to the dnb rooms. I thought he was pretty cool for the hardcore scene.

Guest petesasqwax

FLOL "so who won the game?"

he replied to that with "WHO ONE THE GAME??? WHO ONE???"

*facepalm smiley*

fact is, even if you employ the very best examples of spelling and grammar whilst making constructive, well-considered points, if you do it in all caps, you look like a fucking loon. bottom line. if you don't do any of those things whilst typing it all caps... just back away from the keyboard/internet/other people

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Flare posted this on FB earlier: -

YO QBERT, DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU.YOU SICK PEDOPHILE UUGHH DISGUSTING, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC TWO FACED LYING ASS SICKO!!! YOU PERVERTED SICK WEIRDO BITCH ASS SCUMBAG!!!

It was accompanied by a photo of Qbert posing for a pic with a young girl, although without the crazy accusations, there was nothing sinister about the pic. It's just a normal looking photo.

I replied to it to with the following: -

If I was in a DJ crew and I found out that one of the members of the crew was a paedophile, I'd probably report them to the authorities. What I'd definitely do is either force that person out of the crew, or I'd leave and I'd hope that all of the other members would leave too. Your accusations beg a few questions then. If other members of the crew knew about this, why are some of them still working with him to this day? Why did you continue to work with him once you found out what he'd been doing? Why is nobody else from the crew backing you up on this? Why would they not want to expose a paedophile? I think this is total fucking bullshit. If it's true, it makes not only Qbert look bad, but a whole bunch of DJs who kept this a secret and continued working with him, including you. If it's a lie, then it only makes you look bad. Really bad.

A couple of people clicked "like" on it, but Flare deleted my post within 2 minutes, along with another one from DJ Spair telling him to stop talking shit.

I then asked why he'd deleted the post, as I was merely questioning his claims. I said that deleting it didn't make him look good. Shortkut replied "forreal", then Flare deleted my post, defriended me and blocked me on Facebook.

• Like 2

Steve you old meanie...

At my primary school we had a kid who thought he was a Marmite delivery truck - I bet you would have let tires down ;)

Link me to his Facebook page. I've got a few choice words for him.

A couple of years ago

Steve you old meanie...

At my primary school we had a kid who thought he was a Marmite delivery truck - I bet you would have let tires down ;)

Bit late for that I'm afraid.

http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/news/local/two-beachy-head-cliff-deaths-are-unconnected-1-2720321

Today Flare replied to the aquarium picture I posted in response to his aquarium pic and said my tank was cool. That was nice. ...but didn't really remember posting that pic... Oh, right--because I posted it in August of 2013 lol

A couple of years ago

Steve you old meanie...

Bit late for that I'm afraid.

http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/news/local/two-beachy-head-cliff-deaths-are-unconnected-1-2720321

Damn man, is that really him? What a shame. :(

Sadly so.

All I ever knew about him was that he spent 3 years at my primary school avoiding contact with anybody else and using his playtimes to shuffle round the white lines in the playground, continually repeating "Marmite, Marmite, Marmite..." (a bit like a Dalek, but less menacing). As I recall, his parents were really old and I'm sure he was an only child. After primary school, he went to a special school rather than the comprehensive (which is probably where he should have been from the start TBH) and I never heard of him again.

Then about 3 years ago, a lad who sometimes comes in the record shop who's also a bit slow, turned up looking miserable as hell. Because he's usually a pretty cheerful, chatty soul, I asked him what was up. He then preceded to explain that his best mate had just got tanked up and driven his car off Beachy Head, leaving a wife and kids behind. As soon as he said his name it jogged my memory back to the kid from primary school - I thought it must be a coincidence, but sadly not.

Fuck knows what happened to him between these times. I found it hard to believe that the kid from my primary school who really thought he was a marmite lorry ever got to the stage where he was able to have kids, a wife, drink or drive, etc. Whatever happened, I guess he wasn't really cut to deal with life just like he was when he was a little kid.

Sadly so.

All I ever knew about him was that he spent 3 years at my primary school avoiding contact with anybody else and using his playtimes to shuffle round the white lines in the playground, continually repeating "Marmite, Marmite, Marmite..." (a bit like a Dalek, but less menacing). As I recall, his parents were really old and I'm sure he was an only child. After primary school, he went to a special school rather than the comprehensive (which is probably where he should have been from the start TBH) and I never heard of him again.

Then about 3 years ago, a lad who sometimes comes in the record shop who's also a bit slow, turned up looking miserable as hell. Because he's usually a pretty cheerful, chatty soul, I asked him what was up. He then preceded to explain that his best mate had just got tanked up and driven his car off Beachy Head, leaving a wife and kids behind. As soon as he said his name it jogged my memory back to the kid from primary school - I thought it must be a coincidence, but sadly not.

Fuck knows what happened to him between these times. I found it hard to believe that the kid from my primary school who really thought he was a marmite lorry ever got to the stage where he was able to have kids, a wife, drink or drive, etc. Whatever happened, I guess he wasn't really cut to deal with life just like he was when he was a little kid.

Bloody hell that's sad :(

Was being called out by EricUK too much to just let it slip?

I told him to "poast a video or it didn't happen" and he got all butt hurt in this response "Post A Video? Djs its time to grow up and learn your own shit boys."

He obviously doesn't understand the internet.

I joking replied "Dont cry man. Jeez. Too serious. Hey biting's got me this far. Post some new stuff. I'm hungry."

He then responded with: "Do you think I work hard on learning new scratches to have some of you Johnny come lately's just go and bite my shit? HELL NO!!!!"

If people lived on biting his shit, they'd die of starvation. (I might use that line if he keeps arguing with me)

• Like 2