SuperScratchSunday 19 ( 2nd February )

kut_class

Oh Hai boyz !! New year and time for the next Super Scratch Sunday. Can you believe that this started 4 years ago this Feb !

Its on the first Sunday of February , the 2nd and we are going to be back in RYE the South East Coast Scratch Mecca.

As always its an open Jam and i'm pretty much sure if your reading this you've been to one and know the score, but if you have any questions do feel free to ask or check the website www.superscratchsunday.com

One thing that might be different this time around is that the BBQ is looking touch and go due to weather conditions. We'll let you know if its going ahead, but for the moment you might like to consider a healthy and scratch friendly packed lunch :-p

Hope to see you all soon !!
Ad Kutclass.
Full Adress:
Unit 3
Rother Iron Works
Fishmarket Road
Rye
East Sussex
TN31 7LR

Time:
Midday

Contact number (me):
Travel :

Car - If people want to try and car pool, you can post below or hit people up through the facebook group.

Train - Rye (Sussex) train station is a 10 min walk from the Studio. From Central London the route is Charing Cross to Ashford International to Rye.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

BBQ OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict the weather will be fine and we will feast on meats. If not we should order a ton of pizza or summink. We need to be guzzling or kutz will wane.

Also, you should come, young master James, or i'll puncture your tyres with sleeping hedgehogs. Now you wouldn't want to be tyre-hogged, would you?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

PUMP IT UP DOODZ!

Presumably with the erratic weather the bbq is a no go? Fish and chips it is for us then, with cups of tea for the most anglocentric scratch jam ever. Also, i'll be maintaining a stiff upper lips for the duration.

Roll on Stupor Screech Sindy!

Also, people should post in these threads more cos it might look to a forum only, non-facebooking dude that happens across this that no one is coming to these things.

Also, where are all the sexy pics and vids of the sss's of yore? Russ was taking loads of pics last time (and vid), where's all that Russ, eh? WHERE?!? More sexy vids and pics will get doodz all pumped to come who might not have come before.

I ORDER YOU ABOUT TO DO THINGS!

Or not, it's just a thought.

Thank you for humouring me Doob. Also, yaaaaay, you're coming, good to hear, geezwarch.

Also kudos for screwing off the facebook.

PUMP IT UP, PUMPERS! TO RYE, FOR CUTS AND CHIPS! < my future Chas n Dave themed scratch night gets a name

Yeah, Jimbosaurus, do it. We can smash up a tesco's on the way up as a sort of spiritual homage to Bristol.

You can cycle back, too.

Also you could make us all feel uncomfortable by wearing your ball huggingly tight cycle wear whilst standing invasively close to us.

• Like 1

aww yeahhh looking forward to Sunday... dunno what happened to Russ's footage from the last one. Gav got some good stuff that's up on you tube.