SuperScratchSunday 19 ( 2nd February )

kut_class

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

^^That sounds more appealing to me. At least there'd be women there.

HOW DARE YOU! Rockwell's girlfriend turned up outside for ten minutes one time!

Plus i'm poncey enough to to substitute for three ladies.

It would have been fine, but we all ended up feeling so bloated we could scratch.

Anyway, i'm just posting this super scratch sunday's theme music. Give youself a treat for the ages and at least listen to 1.58 when the dude vocals comes in.

I'd be up for it but it's Nana's 90th and against her wishes theirs some sort of get together happening

Nana's hate anyone making too much of a fuss on their account.

Yeah. She really doesn't want a big deal making, and I seem to be the only person that thinks that being old as fuck, she's earned the right to a fuss free birthday. Apparently its not up to her though

Sorry about Nana hijacking the thread.

On a non-facebook matter, fuck me it's wetter than your mum's, after they catch a glipse of me, outside and Rye's only 30mins away.

Given that Rye is flood prone, is it gonna be super fucked down there, Matt?

Pissing weather, fish and chips and tea, plus my stiff upper lip and the fact that i've just fleeced some ethnic minorities round the corner out of all their wealth for generation is defo gonna make this the most British SSS ever. I'll invite Gary Bushell and the BNP to revel in the glory of this land of hope and.

Don't do it Doppelkorn, how will we have karma bants? I miss jimmy being on there tbh

you miss me, or my mum?

also dopp, we need you on there to let everyone know when the new MuppetBabies podcast is up!

I miss you being on there brah, I'm mates with KB anyway. Get well soon to your dad btw bro xx

• Like 1

:o

This is simply unacceptable. You know you'll have to drug and kidnap them, Mo? You do know that?! Having one regular missing is one thing, but two will probably give me severe cognative disonance to the point where i'll faint as soon as i enter Rye and then only wake up in time for the next SSS.

Unacceptable. Un. Ac. Cep. Table.

edit: On another note, surely this means i get Eric's ambi' 2 deck set up.

Great to see everyone yesterday, as usual. Top cutz.

I was a bit subdued scratch sunday, but it was all good.

CUTZ AND CHIPZ!

• Like 1

Really good! The only difference without you two was that when everybody left, it was still really tidy and there was some food left.

I think you missed us a bit more than that Rocky. Us folically challenged bruddas need to stick together.