SuperScratchSunday 19 ( 2nd February )

kut_class

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Or Mockwec.

You were indeed missed, young Mr Eric, as was Philip.

I think this was most tellingly shown by the fact that at some point or other i caught every person there in the toilets crying and talking to their hand, to which they refered to as Eric. I was most suprised when i caught myself doing it, but that's the power of Eric.

Though I did think it seemed suspicious that everyone naturally wanted to associate meeting you with being in the the toilets.

And why i was going to the toilets so much? Well, that's another story, my friends.

Mo' was filling for you in by doing kiiller Eric style cuts in a Mo'-core stylee (nb. i thought everyone did something super duper good, at some point, even more that just one thing really)

On another note, did TTM ever show up after we left?

Also, was this SSS 20?

I'll be there and i'll shit off at the same time, thus covering all bases.

Find a good cheap place where everyone can stay, Sy. I expect all travel taverns in Bristol have been burned down for being super corperate so we'll need somewhere good. #soexcitedi'marrangingitalready

Matt - Durrr, you blatantly told me it was the 19th one about a skillion times.

Anyway, I like to think TTM is just getting there right now.

I'm just looking forward to him somehow being super late for the Bristol one.

On a side note Eric, the only plus point of you not being at SSS was i got to have your 2 TT set up for ambi-cuts. I was all "look at me, i'm Eric", though no one was convinced.

Bonus value! Top work and something i could have looked up for myself in about 2 seconds if i weren't so lazy.

It's gonna be a boss weekend! I can feel it in my loins.

Your'e like some sort of relentless good news machine. That's great.

Maybe we should try and lock down which weekend it'll be so we can book up some roomsssssssssssssssssss

What are the planned activities for this proposed weekend?

Well apparently Sy has made a machine called The Molest-a-tron 90 and wants to test it out non-stop on us all weekend. I'm not sure what it does, but from it's name i think it's a bubble blowing device of some kind or maybe some new type of cotton gin.

Also were gonna spend all weekend picking on this guy called Eric, shoving him over and stealing his lunch and such like. I dunno if you want to join in, but from what everyone said he's a real piece of work so i know you'll be up for it.