SuperScratchSunday 19 ( 2nd February )

kut_class

Word up boys.

One of my buddies has just got a new job at Digital Village and has been put in charge of DJ marketing.

He's inquired whether or not we'd be interested in him rocking up with a van full of new equipment for us to all have a go and put it through it's paces.

Was wondering if you'd mind or would be up for it? Sounds pretty fun to me! I guess he'd want to take pics etc... Not sure.

He asked where the one was in Bristol, so guess he doesn't mind doing it there, or we could make the next one nearer London and do it then.

Any way, just putting it out there.

Word

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

You've become a real bully since you stole the ambidextrous set up.

I got ideas above my station :( I'm sorry. Eric's the best, don't get him (official).

I've changed the plans to now be that we all gonna give Eric all the money we have on us, plus a tasty cream bun and an encouraging pat on the buns.

Doob- that sounds stupidly fucking sweet. Tell him i'll do nude pics for a 62 or a full traktor set up plus some stantons.I might even settle for a full tractor set up. TELL HIM! He should do us some stuff. Tell him one time I killed a man who didn't sponsor me properly. TELL HIM! pls

Or not.

What's the usual place? Facialbook? Then i'm left out. Discuss it on both, then it boosts the excitement factor for us and makes it look appropriately busy and rad for any dude that happen across one of these source without seeing the other, encouraging them to come.

the date has been finalised !!! Saturday 26th @ Maggies Scratchers Record Store BRISTOL !!!

We're all pretty excited about being in Bristol this time around. I'll set up a proper thread, but wanted to share the good news first :-)

:o I never knew

Dude we had sweets and biscuits all ready for a good old 5 way sesh but Tedward blew us out because we had to change start time by 30mins and she had get up at 6 the following day :(

The thing is Skinz and I both had to get up earlier than that and just done a week of 12+ hour days graft, so using the "I can't come for cuts because I gotta wash my hair and do my nails at 6am" doesn't really do it for me.

I should really do you guys my phone number so if that happens i can rock the train over. I should really just do that anyway, seeing as i've know you guys for 2+ years :rolleyes:

Are you less up for the occasional Sunday sesh being as you are in TrAshford now?

Oh yeah, hooray to the sss date, but boo cos it's not easter weekend, but yay more than boo by 10000000000

What's worst for me than the thought of me finally taking it to the bone zone with those guys is the fact that you exposed a spelling error. Priorities.

Oh Yeah, is that dude with the van of stuff from digi village still coming?

Are you less up for the occasional Sunday sesh being as you are in TrAshford now?

How very dare you, I live TenterDON!

For various boring reasons we haven't had many opportunities for a full day of sunday cuts, thursday is turning in to our official all out scratch session leaving the longer session on sunday for projects we don't get time for on week nights like synth yay fun, mixing, dog strangling, making beats, and of course masturbation.

Fair play, dog strangling takes up most of my weekend, too.

I'll sort it cos we've not been round for ages. Ed's keen on spending loads of time with his kid at the mo', which is more than fair enough, but i'm sure we'll bust over soon.

Guest Symatic

don't know about the digi villag stuff yet, and sorry it's not on easter, its just some people have 'families' they want to 'interact' with during the 'public holiday'. weirdo's. dont know why they dont want to stand around making wiki wiki noises with loads of smelly men.

Haha, that's cool, though, i was only being a silly billy. I hear what you're saying, I can read between the lines: its just some people have 'families' (devastating heroin habits) they want to 'interact' (maintain) with during the 'public holiday' (forever)

Me and Ed's plan at the mo' is we are probably gonna bust up Friday night and go back Sunday morning, after committing several unsolvable murders. I believe we copied this plan from Paul and Matt (excepting the murders).

I'M FUCKING PUMPED, DUDE, LIKE A PAIR OF FUCKING REEBOK TRAINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!