Super Scratch Sunday August 2013 (Episode 16)

Jimmy

FB invite text with complimentary DV paragraph.

Ladies and gentlemen, and by that I of course I only mean gentlemen, Super Scratch Sunday 16 will be happening on the 25th of August.

I say this every time, but I assume everyone knows what goes down and how things work at SSS. If in doubt feel free to ask any questions or check out the website www.superscratchsunday.com

The weekend of the August bank holiday is a double header for all things scratch related as on the Saturday in Brighton there is the annual Community Scratch Games BBQ event, so make sure everyone gets to that on the 24th and then come to SSS, in Rye, on the Sunday.

For DV -

So yeh, the usual really. But as its after CSG hopefully a few of the heads from that will head down as well. Last year Backtrack came down and blew everyone away, was sick. Also what happened last year was a few of us went to Rye straight from Brighton and slept in the studio. Paul & Matt have very kindly offered this service out again, so if people would prefer to do that, there's an option. Altho best get in touch with one of us first just incase something changes or space becomes tight.

Hopefully see you soon, cheers.

Full Adress:
Unit 3
Rother Iron Works
Fishmarket Road
Rye
East Sussex
TN31 7LR

Time:
Midday

Contact number (me):

Facebook invite:

https://www.facebook.com/events/449172231847404/

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Hooray! This weekend last year was the boss of bosses.

Who's playing CSG this year?

I hope this weather keeps up cos it'll make those who's stay the night at Rye will have a truely intimate SSS experience. Night time man stink basically.

D-Styles/Low End is around then innit?

• 3 weeks later...

Next week Gentlemen.

Also thought this would be a good idea to find out about travel arrangements, have people got themselves sorted? I think i'll be getting a train down to brighton, then going back to london Saturday night and then going from London to SSS on the sunday.

Guest Symatic

anyone drinving from london to brighton on saturday? if not i'll jump on the train with jimmy

also need to try and blag a lift to rye from brighton if possible? will pay for petrol obviously

He wants to "Herts" your feelings. I feel like a right "Kent" for making that pun.....and that one......er......some pun about East Sussex......and London.

Hey guys, what time does CSG get started? Me, Gav and Ed seemed to get there super early last year and it was fooking ages before anyone started playing so i want to avoid that happening again and have longer sleeps to fortify me for a hardcore scratching weekend.

Haha. Those puns are better than mine.

I hope everyone has got their jim-jams and horlicks ready for the Super Scratch Sleep-over. Though i won't have the pleasure of sleeping in a repurposed boat shed i have been preparing some ghost stories for you all.

Here's one now to get you in the mood.

Once upon a time in a little town called Wryee there were two dj's called DJ Stonegood and DJ Triplefrench. They seemed like friendly sorts and helped organise a regular dj meet up in their repurposed boat shed. This happen for every few months for a long, long time and everyone all agreed that these meet ups were sure swell and good.

Sometime later the yearly big meet up was going down and they asked the dj's if they want to sleep over again. Excitedly they all agreed, after all, what harm could come to them? Nothing had ever happened before.

That night just as they were dozing off they all got murdered by ghosts! Boat ghosts! Also Stonegood and Triplefrench were Draculas! And the dj's were all ghosts, too! Murdered ghosts! Of werewolves! Of Werewolves Skeletons!

Then they all woke up with a startled jolt. It was all a dream.

THEN THEY WERE MURDERED BY MUMMY ZOMBIE GHOSTS! FOR REAL THIS TIME!

<fades out with the sound of ahhh with delay on it>

FIn.