Super Scratch Sunday August 2013 (Episode 16)

Jimmy

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Yeah, but for some reason it was all over my face. The mystery of why i woke up in an alleyway has yet to be solved, too. Poltergeist activity no doubt.

I think accepting funny tasting drinks from strangers encourages paranormal activity. :o

No way! Mo's got more clicks that a particularly nervous OCD sufferer with a clicky pen!

I fear SSS is getting a rep... a sexy rep.

Like my former pimp said, "there no way you can be too sexy", then he'd beat me with a wire coat hanger.

Anyway, sexy is better than when i was trying to suggest that sss was a white power organisation.

PUMP IT UP LADS!! Tommorrow is the start of the super scratch weekend party time party!!!!11!!!!1!!!! WOOT!!! Gird your loins!!! EXCLAMATION MARKS !!!!!!

Mo's flow's so heavy you'd swear he's on his period!

On a side note: Does anyone want a load of old Future Music magazines from the late 90's-early 2000's? I'm having a clear out and want to get rid of them. There's about 40 and you'd get a fabulous plastic box to transport them and everything. It's seems like a shame just to recycle them, but i really don't want them.

Also does anyone want to buy an MPC2000 this weekend? Original box and instructions and everything. :)

Symatic's cuts kept me entertained all day. :)

We NEARLY got Chile to come but we couldn't secure him a lift back to brighton. :(

Mo did a killer fart before bed that amused me.

Paul kept the beats rolling and Matt gave us the meat injection.

It was a good turnout, people to talk to, people to cut with and lots of food :-)

Plus I think russ has one of those intestinal worms. That guy can eat.

#biguptothehardcoressscrew

Guest Symatic

nice one dudes! was wicked

major thanks to matt and paul for everything again. nice one for the tape deck - mega sick. needs a clean etc but will post some geekyness asap.

viiiids!

Just to mirror what I said on facebook really, cheers to everyone who came down, and was a nice surprise to see some others from Bristol later on. Sy has stamina for days, was mental. he even did some mixing, WHICH WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AGAIN. :p

Paul & Matt killed it at hosting, as always. That studio set up is too perfect really. there's were really strong cuts from everyone at some point through out the day, it seems like everyone keeps progressing.

Doob, Kut Class & Yoshi, your absence was noted, but generally doob was most hated on and Adam filled out his SSS holiday request form. Until next time.

Yeah, dudes, that was a great weekend all round.

Cheers again Matt and Paul, kings of scratch hosting and meat! Props to everyones cuts and i echo comments about Sy spending all day murdering turntables. You were smashing it up, geez!

It was really good to see you all and have a mad scratch up even though i was nearly falling asleep at the end. It was a pretty relaxed SSS though, like last year's was after CSG, so feeling snoozy wasn't that out of place, esp. after three meat circles in bread. It's cool to just catch up with bro's and have a bro down.

And yeah, +1 about all you regs who didn't show. You were missed as usual.

Plus there was actual paranormal activity.

It's was such a good weekend that at one point i got Eric's groin sopping wet, a claim he can't deny and that i still feel incredibly foolish and profusely apologetic about.

edit- oh yeah, it's was good to have Russ back in the fold, too.

So you went all the way to Brighton and ended up doing what you you would have been doing on a Saturday night, anyway. ;)

Yeah great weekend , cant thank guys at studio enough for letting me stay ,

and more importantly mo for swapping the blue for a red poncho !

Sorry i didnt bring the sweet selection , will double up next time !

Great sounds at cs bbq and sss bbq but the big bass seemed to only come into play after the lights went out at the studio !

Peace (as in no fart sounds)