Vekked Joke DMC Online Set

Vekked

2:18 :o

edit: 2:14. oops. that whole juggle is crazy. at first I thought you were fucking up trying to find a sample to scratch because it was so clean when you were switching the fader and then the breakdown is mental.

haha thx man, yea that juggle has went through like 26 different versions... I think I literally have "finished" it about 5 times with different endings, but finally settled on the the loop roll/loop toggle, but I only finished it like a bit over a week ago so I was having heaps of trouble nailing it... I only hit the pushes at the very end right like 1 in 10 times at this point, lol

That was a great set. Really liked the beginning diss and the Insane in the Membrane juggle. The guitar solo cut at the end was also very cool. Props, hope you win.

Thx brotha! I had cooler pitching for the end of Membrane but didn't nail it this take. I'll have cleaner stuff up eventually, I kept this take only because I nailed Ray Ban and it was the hardest part of my routine. Winning would be cool, but who knows I'm not sure it was clean enough or if it would be enough even if clean.

Thought you said you'd lost weight? :d

yeah that's what i was thinking... also the fish-eye angle adds to the chubby effect so maybe you want to use the opposite next time :-)

ps: i haven't had time to watch it but to be honest vekked's sets are pretty good usually