DV Scratch Battle #3

Yoshi

I really don't like the new format. Its put me right off!

I don't feel the new format has improved things. At least the old format gave me something to look at everyday, to see if new entries were posted.

• Like 1

I do agree its frustrating to wait and not have anything to watch, especially given the lack of new vids going up in member vids.

But, it is going to be interesting seeing the styles, samples and approaches taken when they do get posted.

Yoshi can you at least tell us how many entries you have received, and maybe who they are from, in order to whet our appetite?

• Like 1

well, personally, i was always for option 1. having tried out option 2 for the beat battle this month, which only received 3 entries, i'm now even more convinced it's better to go back. but we wouldn't have come to this conclusion without trying the alternative first, so i haven't any problem with the suggestion. after all, if we don't allow any suggestions then the forum would soon reach a stasis. we're gonna try out the "hee haw battle" next month too.

the only entry i've received so far is motek's. come on, guys.

maybe next month,

i could do with a good/better camera tbh: having one stuck into ur monitor is shit.

if i can sort out a cam solution im happy with i'll start putting out vids on the regs. i need something new to do anyway.

the only entry i've received so far is motek's. come on, guys.

LOL I might actually win a battle :p

Does it even need to be video to enter Yoshi?

Might have a wee bash, is a loveeely beat for cutting

Mine isnt a video, well it is, but its just a still image,

It is a lovely beat for cutting. I only realised this when I actually had a bash at it!