Sigma - 79 (new mix!)

• 7 months later...

Nice one Steve. My mate Daps was talking about this mix in the pub the other night (I didn't mention you were my internet 'Friend'). It's a really well executed tape. I think Boogie Bounce is up to about 800 or suttin, being on pipomixes really helps!

• Like 1

Thanks mate!

As far as Pipomixes is concerned, I don't think it makes any difference if your mix is themed. He seems to favour soul, funk and hip-hop stuff so you should send your most recent mix in to see if he'll feature it.

• 3 months later...

Only about half an hour. I used Windows Movie Maker as it was already on my PC. I had the label art in a folder, so I just dropped it into Movie Maker, added the audio, then all you have to do is click on each image and set how long it should display for. Going through the mix to check that the images switch at the right time is the only thing that took up time really.

On my battle vid (where I merked 2x Canadian (lol) DMC "champ" pekty) they did that for one of the tunes I used and I just ignored it. All that happened was a little link appears next to the vid when you view it trying to sell you a download of that tunes from iTunes.

You won't get fucked over for copyrighted shit...it just might get blocked from some point. About half my Fifty Cent ones are blocked.

but i thought you and fiddy were tight?

We're tighter than a hipster's jeans - its the label that pulls this shit.

A guy I know thought that fiddy pic was real haha

• 2 months later...