Baby Chirp

Baby to 2 Chirp

Baby Chirp Composite

Baby Chirp forwards

2 Forward to baby

Slow Chirps To Fast Chirps

Nice one Symatic for the editting smile.gif propper sick job biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CJ5tKU5sWE

some dodgy bollocks i talk in parts but its mostly fairly accurate hah..

• Like 2

looking good. mandem wanna see your face not your scribbled script tho blerd. also you say 'err' almost as much as i do.

you can also go into your settings and change your account type to 'director' and it takes off the ten minute limit immediately. no need to rush!

one last thing, i think that there's too much reverb on the aah, and it would probably all get tied together better with a beat running - quietly in the background when you're talking and demonstrating, prominent when you demonstrate full speed.

good vid though mate, keep it up!

Excellent. I definately agree that there is too many of the same turorial and that the DV ones should be aimed at combos and unusual creative scratching. I really enjoyed this mate thanks for taking the time your cuts are very very good!

great work Chile and Symatic, reppin DV h0ard!

Chile, u actually made me laugh out loud when you said 'sorry im having to rush thru these, as i've already done this vid once and it came to 10:40mins. so it was over the fucking limit'

Interesting ways of combining basic scratches to get a great sound. Also think it s a wicked idea of doing stuff not already covered. Good work !

Really loving this Chile, great for beginner scratchers showing simple combos to try out. I was gonna look up some of the TTM stuff but then decided not to bother as you can get what you mean just by the sound and the video.

You get a positive rep.

• 4 weeks later...

this is well fucked up it now says 'as seen on dj forums' which is not something id like to have on the video seeing as its meant to promote digitalveritigo. how gey! dont think u can take it off either ..

I don't think that's a particularly bad thing. It seems that those links automatically appear if you get a lot of views via an embedded link on the particular site. The only way to stop it is to disable embedding, but the more people that see the vid, the better.

Perhaps change the graphic at the beginning and end of the videos so it says "join the discussion at......." and then the link, or mention it more in the videos.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...