What was the last record/CD/tape/8-track you bought?

Jon

^^Bad ass!

I just got a decent copy of Breakin soundtrack for $0.99 on vinyl! I thought for sure it was gonna be a single or stupid Breakin 2 but nope! Reeeel deeeel!

I also snagged the soundtrack for CBGB. So far it's good.

Guest petesasqwax

I dunno, the Chopped Herring ones were upwards of £25, but I had to sell most of those a while back. made money on them...it still pissed me off to part with em, though

Yeah man I meant you, just wondering as records seem pretty pricey these days....

By the way your feet are the wrong way round, you might wanna see a doctor regarding that.

I got these last trip, I'll take a photo of some I got last weekend later too:

IMG_2306.JPG

Oh actually, does one of them have a green cover? I think I'm talking shit in my last post, cos I've got another boot featuring tracks from a shadow mix that might be another one in the series if you say it's a series. I think it's got tracks like "Funbuggy" on it.

Yeah the other one I've got is exactly the same except it's green. Can't remember which tracks are on which though. But they're all tracks from Brainfreeze.