Community Skratch starts this week!

NozL

So we have finally managed to get it organised - The Community Skratch Tour. I'm pleased to say that (Visa Permitting) Fluins and Ckrick will be joining us as well. Its going to be a fun, sweaty, nerdy week travelling around.

I have individual posters for the different shows too which I will upload very shortly. If you can help us promote this if you live in one of the areas it would be a great help!

Loop, any chance you could help with the Nottingham promotion online?

So everyone should try to come down to at least one show, there's no excuses!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defo chuck some posters at me im the man for that shit. do you want me to set up a FB event page for the lansdown one through the Ill Technicians group we have abou 300 folk on there at leats 100 hundred of which drink at the lansdown from time to time!

defo chuck some posters at me im the man for that shit. do you want me to set up a FB event page for the lansdown one through the Ill Technicians group we have abou 300 folk on there at leats 100 hundred of which drink at the lansdown from time to time!

That would be wicked joe. Posters are being adjusted slightly so will send you new lewes

posters tonight on email.

If anybody knows of any local online music forums for any of these areas please let people know what's going on if you have the time!

That would be wicked joe. Posters are being adjusted slightly so will send you new lewes

posters tonight on email.

If anybody knows of any local online music forums for any of these areas please let people know what's going on if you have the time!

cool i'll get on it! :@@

cool, hopefully the ashes test at headingly will have finished on the monday (4th day) if not leeds could be heaving with drunk cricket fans!

i am working about 1.5hrs due east of leeds on tuesday, i plan to drive over for a couple of hours at least.

cool, hopefully the ashes test at headingly will have finished on the monday (4th day) if not leeds could be heaving with drunk cricket fans!

i am working about 1.5hrs due east of leeds on tuesday, i plan to drive over for a couple of hours at least.

Good point. The cricket dickheads normally stick to Headingley or round city square area though. They don't tend to venture up to call lane.

What time is stuff going on until at the Leeds gig? I can't see me being able to make it for 8.

I'll be coming down whatever though.