Who's up for DV Collab Mix 2?

Steve

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loop skywalker

Fuck...ive tried to convert this back to wav but im fucked if i can do it. The mix has a .7z tag ...is that a flac file?

I spent too much time fucking about with it already so i passed it on to djfoly to see if he can do it

Bollocks to the lorra yers !!!

Fuck...ive tried to convert this back to wav but im fucked if i can do it. The mix has a .7z tag ...is that a flac file?

I spent too much time fucking about with it already so i passed it on to djfoly to see if he can do it

If possible we should try not to keep converting it from wav to mp3, otherwise the sound quality will deteriorate and it will make my inner audio geek cry and noone wants that

Guest loop skywalker

If possible we should try not to keep converting it from wav to mp3, otherwise the sound quality will deteriorate and it will make my inner audio geek cry and noone wants that

No Jon....i tried to convert the file to a wav. so i could carry on the mix.But whatever i have tried has failed,i would have recorded a wav then converted to flac...seems simple enough,i just cant get the file to even open.I give up with it and passed it on to foly...so foly...check ya pm.

No Jon....i tried to convert the file to a wav. so i could carry on the mix.

gotcha, thought you meant you were converting the wav to mp3 then back to wav. my baaaaaaad!

I got it! havnt checked it yet but I will be doing it tomorrow night so I will let you know if I have troubles there really should be some sort of support line with a tidy bird on the other end talking with a breathy voice like'oooh do you haave winrar mmmm ok now clikck on the button that says convert ooohh yeh thats it baby!' steve can you sort thqat out please?

ok so its at 61% uploaded. I just recorded my shiz live on a mixing desk thing I dunno then we recorded it into the computery thing....i dunno. anyway what im trying to say is its a wee bit sloppy and not as good as probably everyone elses! but I think good enough!