Qbert's Scratchlopedia Breaktannica

catch187

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes I like seeing other combo's, cuz it opens up an idea I haven't thought of before, a la boomerangs/autobahns, but stupid stuff like 1 click forward 2 clicks back is kind of a givin to try if you can do both of those scratches... or 2 clicks forward, slow 2 clicks back, like wtf, you need a demo for those?

sometimes I like seeing other combo's, cuz it opens up an idea I haven't thought of before, a la boomerangs/autobahns, ...

i want the ruck to be in me.

as much as it pains me to do so, i agree with v3kked on this. apart from the bit about the ruck. i want him to be on me.

scratching isn't a video game, just make up your own shit.

dayum. so up down ab left right ab doesn't work? isn't that the infamous turbo scratch?

LOL Xx...

the turbo is up down up left right indeed, but you have to press the x and the y button at the end!!

ps: prisms are down, up, down, up + y button

Had a big cut a fortnight ago with 5 world class scratchers and me. They are all top level amazing. After a little while I didn't notice any of their fast styles, combos ect anyway. The shit that stood out was the little fills and the funny shit.

who apart from and blam and plato did you cut with?

Had a big cut a fortnight ago with 5 world class scratchers and me. They are all top level amazing. After a little while I didn't notice any of their fast styles, combos ect anyway. The shit that stood out was the little fills and the funny shit.

Square One, Maroon and Manipulate. I watched a video back of the cutting last night and I recon Jim (Manip) is the best scratcher I have seen. Every time he cut's he does something new. I Have no idea what is coming cause it's always new. Also you know no matter how difficult the style he is about to do is he is not gonna fuck up. he never fucks up. He could easily record whole tracks in one take.

Square One, Maroon and Manipulate. I watched a video back of the cutting last night and I recon Jim (Manip) is the best scratcher I have seen. Every time he cut's he does something new. I Have no idea what is coming cause it's always new. Also you know no matter how difficult the style he is about to do is he is not gonna fuck up. he never fucks up. He could easily record whole tracks in one take.

any footage/audio of manipulate cutting?

UI'll work out the good bit's and see if he minds if I post some.

holy fuck blam, plato, square one, maroon, manipulate and you... that sounds amazing, a little video would be really GREAT!!!

actually, i don't know about denio, but for my part that would make up for the delay of the gunkhole dvd... ;)

Do you mean manipulate from brighton?

Do you mean manipulate from brighton?

Yeah, Jimmy.

You from Brighton? You know Jim?

@Nino. Hahahaha. I'm a pop to see Rich to get the whole vid this week so will wack some footage together. Also I think Rich (Maroon) had been taking some scratch Tablets that weekend cause he has some of the best style that I've seen on that vid.