WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS PORTAL?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS PORTAL?

• Like it, much better than the old one
    • Not Fussed
    • Hate it, bring back the old one
    • Never use the portal anyway

OK, I get ya.

The list of active topics is far better than the old portal anyway, because there's new post icons plus there's 3 pages of topics rather than being limited to 20.

Yeah, it's always been there though...that's why I never use the stupid fucking portal.

christ, how did everyone miss that link for all this time, it's been at the top right of every single page on this site (View New Posts) from day dot and no one noticed.

What I don't like about the portal and also where it shows the newest post in each section is it doesn't have a "last post" or "most recent post" u can click, so you either have to click on the sub menu (general, announcements, etc) to then click the "last post" for a topic or you have to click on the post and scroll all the way down.

I'm gonna say this one more time - CLICK THE LATEST POSTS LINK AT THE TOP OF ANY PAGE! lol.

I see what ur saying, but I think it would be nice to be able to be directed to the latest post (or at least have the option) directly from the "Last 20 posts" in the portal. ... I thought it used to be like that, but could be trippin.