Which mobile phone to buy?

Steve

Mobile phones are for fakers. They lack the warmth of analog phones and it's just a cheap shortcut to making real phone calls. Now anyone can make a phone call and think they're a caller. What happened to actually having to dig a number out of a phone book? Keep it real you fake ass bitches.

this aint giz... sounds too much like the rucker is using an alias to me!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giz, can you pull the string a bit tighter at your end? I'm shouting into this yoghurt pot, but you're not fucking replying.

Fuck you man - you haters just don't understand it so don't even speak on it fool. I'll clown you when I come out with my new analog phone. Real heads know.

cockheads...i'd clown on y'all with 2 empty yoghurt pots and a piece of string...weakass niggas

yoghurt pots is for toys i'll double clown you with my Heinz beans and wool ghetto style

NEXT FUCKING LEVEL don't step you ain't down you gots no fucking phone game fake ass bitch

Mobile phones are for fakers. They lack the warmth of analog phones and it's just a cheap shortcut to making real phone calls. Now anyone can make a phone call and think they're a caller. What happened to actually having to dig a number out of a phone book? Keep it real you fake ass bitches.

Haha - el-oh-el! :((

• 2 weeks later...
anyone want a new boxed samsung e900 for 80 squid, got it from mi girlfriend bt then got an upgrade anyway 2 days later. p.m. me if anyones intrested.

Do you still went to sell it to me? Let me know one way or another please mate, cos I've been waiting for a reply for a week now, and I need to get a new phone.

Giz, can you pull the string a bit tighter at your end? I'm shouting into this yoghurt pot, but you're not fucking replying.

I got a baked bean can answer machine last time I tried giving Giz a bell ... I thought I got the wrong number so I hung the fuk up ...