KEEP AN EYE OPEN FOR ERRORS!

x2k

Please if anyone sees any errors can you please let me know, hopefully you shouldn't see any but if you do please get intouch and supply the error you saw.

Cheers,

Tom

is it just me or is all text on this forum way too small? especially when you quote something it becomes pretty unreadable and I have 20/20 vision.

I don't know if the font is just very thin or something, or if the typeface is just generally too small, but its really not very pleasent on the eyes.

is it just me or is all text on this forum way too small? especially when you quote something it becomes pretty unreadable and I have 20/20 vision.

I don't know if the font is just very thin or something, or if the typeface is just generally too small, but its really not very pleasent on the eyes.

It looks the same as the old board to me. Also, when I quote something, the text is the same size as my own reply. Which skin are you using?

Dunno if it's an error or not but thought i'd bring it to your attention. When i used to click on topics in the portal if you waited a couple of seconds it would automatically go to the last post, it doesn't do that anymore for me so you have to scroll down.

This is getting on my nerves now. Nobody seems to know the answer. It should be jumping to the last post in the thread, but it's not.

I fixed it just now.

If you click a topic on the Portal, you'll go to the last post in that thread.

If you're viewing the list of topics in a forum and you click one, you'll go to the first post in that thread. If you want to go to the last post, click "Last post by" on the right hand side.

That's basically how it was on the old board. :)

PMs pop up for me mate. It's slightly different to the old board. "My Assistant" should open and display the PM automatically. Send me a PM now and I'll post a screenshot.

If other people are having the same problem, post up too.

I got an error saying "MrKD is fat ugly fuking forum stalker /* to fix error: BAD Lase!" ...

No 4 real .. I was getting page not loaded shit and when I clicked back it lost everything I`d typed but that was after the license was purchased. It seems to be working again now ...

Still a good idea to ban the Lord Lard Arse ;)