Musician Searching..

Guest sirchickski

Guest sirchickski

hes been playing for 4 years so he should be able to, he'll have to call round and learn a song i made see if he can manage it. i hope so itll be awesome :d

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but no techno/scratching :p (cos he was first to do it on guitar) and most people still dont know how he got the techno sound on a string instrument but was well good.

morello is the best scratcher ever . he has iller transforms then most djs:

peep the technique explaining guitar scratching Bulls on Parade - scratch solo at 3:17

Guest sirchickski

agreed he is the best at it i totally agree! but he needs to widen his music styles although he wont cos he will want to be the best guitarist for his music type more than the best musician of all music types

Guest Vekked
but no techno/scratching :p (cos he was first to do it on guitar) and most people still dont know how he got the techno sound on a string instrument but was well good.

morello is the best scratcher ever . he has iller transforms then most djs:

peep the technique explaining guitar scratching Bulls on Parade - scratch solo at 3:17

dope!

sasquatch you ears can only be correct if you can play EVERY music style your self but you cant! NAMM has an expert in each field to decide how the musician plays in each of the music catergories...

NAMM my arse, what the fuck do they know about the classical world, what do they know about far east? shit like that winds me up, who are they to say sumthin like that, it just makes misguided fools like you talk even more man-relish getting my fucking colon in a twist. WAA!

sasquatch you ears can only be correct if you can play EVERY music style your self but you cant! NAMM has an expert in each field to decide how the musician plays in each of the music catergories...

NAMM my arse, what the fuck do they know about the classical world, what do they know about far east? shit like that winds me up, who are they to say sumthin like that, it just makes misguided fools like you talk even more man-relish getting my fucking colon in a twist. WAA!

Drakule is totally on point in this thread.

Exactly. What do the know about traditional indian or Japanese music. What do they know about the music I make banging my turkish cock against the bathroom sink in syncopation with farting. No one knows about all music.

Satriani is waste.

WHere is Dee Swift to drop the Alan Holdsworth bomb.

What about Tony Mcalpine too.

Personally I'd rather listen to George Benson play than Joe Satriani.

When you go see a wicked band you ain't always looking at the technicallity of the playing. It's about the overall thing and people who are too boged down with technicallity usually miss this anyway. I'd much rather have a someone who can write and freestyle in my band than someone who has grade whatever playing. It's harder to find too.

damn demo's not bad idea ! never thought of that ! altho that may put people off more than on like cos they may feel like were trying to hard cos we are stretching for ambitious stuff

u never thought of demos?

:|

check yaself before ya wreck yaself.

because big D's in ya Mouth are bad for Ya Health

haha, yeah, shite! i spent 3 weeks in cuba studying afro caribean funk with mongo santamarias nephew, and some of the musicians over there were incredible, they'l never be allowed to step outta their own country, so whatever NAMMs on about i dunno - i really doubt they'l claim their list to be any definite order of the worlds greatest 'musicians'.

turkish cock banging, aside from sounding erm a touch gay LOL, does it sound like a berimboo or what? post a file!

haha, yeah, shite! i spent 3 weeks in cuba studying afro caribean funk with mongo santamarias nephew, and some of the musicians over there were incredible, they'l never be allowed to step outta their own country,

Shit. That sound unreal man. Must have been a dope experience.

I'll post some cock bumping after work. My line manager might not appreciate me doing it here.