the battles?

Jimmy

Vestax (if it's still going).

I think it is but but also think it's invite only...could be wrong!

There also Roc Raida's new Gong Battle (assuming it'll be annual and wasn't just a 1 off).

Guest loop skywalker

semc is one of the best battles...wicked vibe at that place...i done 3 out of the four and had a wicked time at every single one of them...very dope line ups as well...props to alex and the others who put that battle on.

Guest loop skywalker

they had one in august....not sure about this year tho...they havent been annual...but if its on mr savage you should deffo enter...

previous winners

1999...blood one beat jazz t in the final

2001..first rate beat woody in the final

2003..quest beat someone else really good in the final

2005...matman won...cant remember who against tho.

they had one in august....not sure about this year tho...they havent been annual...but if its on mr savage you should deffo enter...

previous winners

1999...blood one beat jazz t in the final

2001..first rate beat woody in the final

2003..quest beat someone else really good in the final

2005...matman won...cant remember who against tho.

2005. Mat beat my french mate Atche in the Final. Atche is a badman. Some uber tight cutting.

I heard that gong battle is suppose to be pretty good. A bit different no? Worth keeping an eye out for.

Guest loop skywalker

i did all of them apart from last years...i really dont remebr one being in 2002..unless they sneaked one in without me knowing...im sure quest won the battle when matman and blakey entered...but i could be wrong...i know i got slaughtered by quest in the first round.

i did all of them apart from last years...i really dont remebr one being in 2002..unless they sneaked one in without me knowing...im sure quest won the battle when matman and blakey entered...but i could be wrong...i know i got slaughtered by quest in the first round.

You might be right Loop I think I've seen the same video that Dexterius is talking about. You do a routine where you put your finger in your mouth and say I'm so scared if thats any help to jog your memory. The video could be deceiving because it's just edit into all ot Matmans routines come to think of it.

yeah maybe quest won it that year. Coulda sworn it was blakey though.

All I could find was this

http://www.sure-shots.com/forums/topic.asp...ID=473&ARCHIVE=

which does suggest there was a competition that year.

Come to think of it i remember getting an email around that time from the organisers asking me to keep it on the quiet from loop cos hes a cunt :p

yo dex, is sinical enterin the dmc's this year ? thinking of goin over to the wardrobe to check out the action, but if it was owt like lastyears most of the dj's were a bit poor to be honest. i was wondering who's doing the leeds heats this year with no mattman...or is he coming up here for the heat because there aint much competition. remember beat master bill and that spirograph bird ( the scary female uncle fester lookalike ?)

yo dex, is sinical enterin the dmc's this year ? thinking of goin over to the wardrobe to check out the action, but if it was owt like lastyears most of the dj's were a bit poor to be honest. i was wondering who's doing the leeds heats this year with no mattman...or is he coming up here for the heat because there aint much competition. remember beat master bill and that spirograph bird ( the scary female uncle fester lookalike ?)

If you thought we were that shit then why don't you enter then mate and thats a bit below the belt dissing my girlfriend considering she's recorded a track with Tigerstyle for his forthcoming album and has now been asked by Silk Kuts and Unkut to record with them, I'd like to see your dumb arse do better. Fucking prick!