post pics of ya new sneaks

mattnice

Guest broke

I have to admit I'm fascinated by all these cowboy boot hybrids. I probably wouldn't have to drive too far to find some here, but I get the feeling Diggla's at ground zero.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I have to admit I'm fascinated by all these cowboy boot hybrids. I probably wouldn't have to drive too far to find some here, but I get the feeling Diggla's at ground zero.

Probably so. Kutclass in coming to town. Gonna take him to the custom boot store. Place is crazy.

On a related note, I think wifey is getting me some lace-up square steel toe boots for Father's Day! I been needing new work boots for staking oil wells. My last ones were waterproof which I discovered the hard way are miserably hot in the Texas summers. Will post pics if she comes thru! 😊

Dirkles! you just reminded me about my new skate footwraps (bit that go inside the skate) they're cowboy like, let me find a photo...

they have a little emblem on them too, but its not too clear from this pic, but it pretty much matches the one on your booties

So that shoe goes inside your in-line skates?

yeh, its a different style of skate, where basically the inner shoe is binded to the skate structure with power straps, like a snowboard binding but with wheels on.

^^hell yeah!

So that shoe goes inside your in-line skates?

Dang! That's dope! Pricy??

yeh, its a different style of skate, where basically the inner shoe is binded to the skate structure with power straps, like a snowboard binding but with wheels on.

• 7 months later...

I've never had exciting trainers. I always used to rock standard Reebok Classics like a chav. I picked up a couple of new pairs this weekend, which happens about once every 3 years. Afterwards I realised I probably buy white, blue or brown 95 % of the time. The Nike ones are great as they boost my height up to at least 5'6".

• Like 1

Went away for four days and got soaked in a thunderstorm, so I had to buy a new pair to rock while the ALL_WHYTE_JOINTS dried out. Ended up copping these:

• Like 2

"shiTnec" BAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, i've been pretty proud of this for years!

Just one? Is that the new trend, sav?

Yes as much of a fashion victim as i am, not sure if i can purposefully break my 2nd ankle just for the symmetry.

• Like 2

"shiTnec" BAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, i've been pretty proud of this for years!

Just one? Is that the new trend, sav?

Yes as much of a fashion victim as i am, not sure if i can purposefully break my 2nd ankle just for the symmetry.

How'd you manage that then?