post pics of ya new sneaks

mattnice

Guest petesasqwax

Just bought these on eBay to add to my Ever-Expanding Collection Of Kicks Broke Won't Like. Wanted them for ages. Jeremy Fish is the shit.

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

indeed

given that his whole gig is "silly pink bunnies" it'd be a bit odd if there wasn't a silly pink bunny (regurgitating it's own skull) on there somewhere

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

damn, son...

a mate of mine bought some of the Jeremy Scott ones with wings on. he's a stand-up comedian and wears them on stage, I think. clown shoes equivalent, I guess

They send Danny Brown tons of the Jeremy Scott stuff, finally putting an end to my "if a rapper I like wears it, I'd consider wearing it too" approach that I had as a kid. It was either that or Action Bronson and all those Asics/New Balance/Oakleys/whatever free shit Dante Ross got him this month

Guest petesasqwax

Dante Ross seems to have some amazing pieces of art/collectibles, but generally horrible taste in everything else. Also he comes across a complete prick in mostly every interview and form of social media ever created. I'll be honest, the only item of non-music-related Bronson goods I'm interested in are those G-Pens. I have a lot of time for BamBam, but I've never found myself aspiring to rep his style of attire

They're size 13. I'm 6'3" with a beard you could lose the shoes in.

Same! (well you are one inch taller). We should swap shoes! I had some dope ones that were hardly worn--just gave em to goodwill... maybe next time tho.

You and d1rk should go shoe shopping together. You'd talk each other into a pair of platforms with a goldfish in.

Yes. New BFF (Don't tell Jimmy n Adam!)

You and d1rk should go shoe shopping together. You'd talk each other into a pair of platforms with a goldfish in.

Yes. New BFF (Don't tell Jimmy n Adam!)

BRO.

Just for shopping bro! And I'd totally buy you hawt pink bunny shoes! XO

That shade of coral is gorgeous.

That reminds me of these amazing shoes I have that I can hardly wear anymore because everyone calls them Crocs and they are not fucking crappy crocs! Crocs actually ripped the design and made shitty uncomfortable knockoffs putting this company out of business. Fuck that's the story of my shoe life--whenever I find a company I like (Mino, Simple, etc) they go bankrupt.