post pics of ya new sneaks

mattnice

"shiTnec" BAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, i've been pretty proud of this for years!

Just one? Is that the new trend, sav?

Yes as much of a fashion victim as i am, not sure if i can purposefully break my 2nd ankle just for the symmetry.

How'd you manage that then?

I just rearranged the letters of the technics sticker (but had to destroy a c....)

but seriously,

Playing football at a friends family barbecue, pretty embarrassing when the 6 year olds and the 50 year olds come out unscathed, and you break your ankle.

• 1 month later...

Reebok Alien Stomper OG

http://www.avclub.com/article/space-nobody-can-you-hear-you-scream-i-need-ripley-234563

In 1986, Reebok and 20th Century Fox announced that the new film Aliens would preview a shoe that consumers wouldn’t see for 150 years. Now, 120 years early, Reebok is releasing replicas of the footwear that Ellen Ripley and Lance Bishop donned in James Cameron’s Alien sequel

• Like 1

Reebok Alien Stomper OG

http://www.avclub.com/article/space-nobody-can-you-hear-you-scream-i-need-ripley-234563

In 1986, Reebok and 20th Century Fox announced that the new film Aliens would preview a shoe that consumers wouldn’t see for 150 years. Now, 120 years early, Reebok is releasing replicas of the footwear that Ellen Ripley and Lance Bishop donned in James Cameron’s Alien sequel

Amazing. Need to be Pumps tho.

Guest broke

I ended up buying the Nike Bruin Leather that dropped a few weeks back, speaking of movie/sneaker references (Back to the Future)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest broke

Air Jordan V Retro OG

This is the one and only time I've waited out in the cold before the store opened. The whole sneaker thing is crazy now. 25 pairs per store, 400 raffle tickets per store. If your number gets drawn, you get to buy one pair of whatever size they have left. I was the third last person drawn and miraculously I got my size.

Also, I would have been one of the few people there that wasn't part of some elaborate network of people with a squad at each store, multiple raffle tickets, all messaging each other back and forth to get sizes etc etc...

Guest broke

Wow. Winning the chance to buy something. Please don't tell me they were charging for tickets!

No you don't have to pay for a ticket, but yeah, this is what it's like with the limited release stuff now. Apparently they do it in the interest of public safety, to stop people camping out overnight in the city.

Those are dope though. What are you doing with them? Rock/flip/keep in box?

I wore 'em to the footy today ;)

I've never bought anything to flip on eBay. But I do have one pair (the white/cement Jordan IV, the same ones Buggin Out wears in Do the Right Thing) that I just haven't got round to wearing yet. Everything else has been worn, otherwise what's the point? I'm not a collector, just an addict lol

Those are dope. Always wanted a pair of Jordan's. Are those the ones that back in the day had the purple trim and splatter paint plastic bits?

Guest broke

Those are dope. Always wanted a pair of Jordan's. Are those the ones that back in the day had the purple trim and splatter paint plastic bits?

They did do a version with purple trim, but the paint splatter might be a different Jordan, maybe the 7 or 8

The 5 with the purple is known as the grape 5:

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-5-retro-black-grape-black-new-emerald-grape-ice-011767

Yeah that grape one is different. If I remember correctly the ones I am thinking of had a fuzzy circle at the top of the tongue.

I do like the grape tho

I've never bought anything to flip on eBay. But I do have one pair (the white/cement Jordan IV, the same ones Buggin Out wears in Do the Right Thing) that I just haven't got round to wearing yet. Everything else has been worn, otherwise what's the point? I'm not a collector, just an addict lol

Yeah, I agree. I've stopped buying them now. I've got about 12 pairs of Air Max that I wear on rotation.

• 6 months later...

TBH Footjoy, I don't mind North Face winter boots. I bet they're warm and waterproof. I'm not too sure about the canary yellow colorway but otherwise they're not bad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest petesasqwax

Got some Jordans. Red ones. Will have to take pictures because fools be losing they minds typing "red air jordan" into Google image search...

Guest petesasqwax

I found out that my fucking feet grew wider (apparently this is a fucking thing) and now I have 3 or 4 pairs of basically brand new Nikes that I can't wear. The most painful are the Mowabbs which I bought at the end of last summer and have literally not worn once. Fucking gutting. Them shits is beautiful.

• Like 1

Guest broke

I found out that my fucking feet grew wider (apparently this is a fucking thing) and now I have 3 or 4 pairs of basically brand new Nikes that I can't wear.

I think that might be happening to my left foot. How the hell does that even happen?

• 2 weeks later...

^^Those are fresh, Broke!

One of my feets is size 9 and the other is 9.5 so one shoe is comfortable and I get the choice of the other shoe being too tight or too loose.

Feel ya. I have a US 13 width but 14 length. So either my toes are jammed or sides hurt. Maybe I should try a 14 narrow if that exists. Hello grandpa shoes here I come.