DJs for Life footage

Kper

Ez all,

Right it's coming slowly - the footage that is.

Here's a youtube vid of part of Woody's set as a starter or something.

This video as well as 2 from DJ Quest's set are gonna be online for download by tomorrow.

D-Styles and Tigerstyle should follow in the next week tops.

Enjoy.

Lo

PS: Check the bottom of this page for the download links for this one and DJ Quest's videos too.

Ez all,

Right it's coming slowly - the footage that is.

Here's a youtube vid of part of Woody's set as a starter or something.

This video as well as 2 from DJ Quest's set are gonna be online for download by tomorrow.

D-Styles and Tigerstyle should follow in the next week tops.

Enjoy.

Lo

Thank you!

He never ceases to amaze me. :)

Hold tight for the Tigerstyle footage because it is officially one of the best things I have ever seen one person do with turntables live. He's doing beat juggles with chord progressions and shit. It's absolutely ridiculous and far tighter than anyone should possibly be.

Course Woody kills it aswell but everyone knows that already.

have you seen the footage dex? i'm only going to be putting the second half of tiger's set (if its ok with him), which i tihnk has that whole cord progression bit. It's a fuckin heavy set for sure, gets better everytime i see it.

The whole electro jazz scat thing Alvin did was mental. Is that part getting posted Lo?

err im confused - you talking bout the bit i emailed you the other day? if so yeah thats whats meant to be posted but sire Tigerstyle aint got back to me yet. gonna give him a shout later. he said it was cool before but wanna check. Dstyles is likely to be last to go live, but im also speaking to him next week, so all well it'll all be live by end of next.

Dstyles' drumming is on some ridiculous tip.

Ez,

Right DJ Quest videos now online for download.

Also the video from Woody posted yesterday on youtube is up for download.

Info here

http://www.spinscience.org.uk/index.php?op...id=265&Itemid=2

Download section here (latest files at the bottom)

http://www.spinscience.org.uk/index.php?op...d=109&Itemid=54

Next week - D-Styles and Tigerstyle.

pz

Lo

whatever happened to the british dj quest? i remember him winning the u.k. dmc's then nothing............is he still alive?

yeah aint seen/heard of him in a while. last time was the bbq at whut and square one's house i think... or the dmc that followed, world 04?

I think stretch said he was working on his own things

whatever happened to the british dj quest? i remember him winning the u.k. dmc's then nothing............is he still alive?

yeah aint seen/heard of him in a while. last time was the bbq at whut and square one's house i think... or the dmc that followed, world 04?

wasn't he in a crew with blakey and 2-tall,my memory isn't very good.

check out kper...."i go to bbq's with famous dj's" your just a turntablism whore!!!!!!!! :p

wasn't he in a crew with blakey and 2-tall,my memory isn't very good.

check out kper...."i go to bbq's with famous dj's" your just a turntablism whore!!!!!!!! :p

nah that was the truesicians. Quest was in a crew with Stretch and someone else who's name i forgot :$ somebody hereknows im sure.

as for the bbq remark - lol, it was just a bunch of geeks cutting for godknows how fuckin long and eating meat (get the joke? ho ho ho) :8 . and i burnt monka's table that day as well with a cheapo foil barbie. there's audio on spin science at the top of the downloads section. square one, stretch, quest and 2tall fukin killed it that day.

thanks for those vids kper!!! can't wait to see tigerstyle and d-styles as well...

you mean timestretch? what's timestretch up to anyways, is he still making music?

stretch is chillin, avoiding the NWO and fighting lizards ;) :p

nah he's aight, spoke to him end of last year a few times - keeping b usy, looking after his son and he made an LP with his MC mate, more of a production thing tho - nought to do with skratch really. quest featured on a track. they were shopping it around last time i spoke to him. :d