If all drugs were legal..........

Steve

As far as I remember in Holland they've not legalised smack as such but if you're an addict they will provide it for you and apparently it works. Also look at the amount of weed smokers out there, it's next to fuck all considering it's legal and available on the highstreet.

Straight up legalising is wrong, but a controlled distribution to addicts and shit (controlled use of smack is much better than a fucking methadone/morphine sulphate addiction) & decriminalisation for personal use seems like a pretty good idea IMHO.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how is weed worse than ciggs?! i believe otherwise. Ciggs have rat poisen and causes cancer...tell me how many people have died from weed... and ill tell you your wrong..

answer is 0. Andddd...its only a gateway drug if you let it be, there are people who arent as easily influenced by other drugs.

Smoke pot.

it does a body good.

Its funny cuz someone asked this same question at a marijuana legalization festival here last year (small town thing, not a huge national one) and my friend was sitting next to me and he actually knew someone that crashed a car while driving high.

Personal experience- one of my closest friends went away to school (a different one than me) and started smoking quite a bit of pot, which has had only tried that previous summer. By second semester he was a daily smoker and a self proclaimed pothead. By the time I saw him the next summer, he was depressed as fuck. He claimed he didn't feel like himself around people and he didn't really know how to behave in larger crowds any more. He basically felt zombified... kinda like he lost his soul (and I don't mean this in Christian-moral way)

weed is loads worse than cigarettes physically, although it doesnt have as mcuh cancer fun in it, the temperature the smoke comes through is significantly higher and scorches the openings of your lungs (bronchiolus??? been a while since a-level biology ;) ) also most people smoke weed with fag baccy and no filter......which is even worse still.....i smoke fags but not weed anymore, since giving up green my chest has opened up no end, and think about shotties, buckets, lungs, bongs, ect etc and think about what they do to your chest :|

It also amazes me that people think things that they knew were wrong and did themselves a) should be banned

errrm, it is banned...

b) that banning will make the slightest bit of difference (if it didn't make any difference to you why would it make any difference to anyone else?)

or that legalising will make the slightest bit of difference. there will always be a young market for it...

It also amazes me that people think things that they knew were wrong and did themselves a) should be banned

i dont see why you should be so amazed.. do you take everything people say as god spoken truth? the only way u will truly find out how good or bad something is, is from trying it yourself.

im shocked that only a handful of the users on here smoke pot. i was expecting more people to smoke. I think some of the people who are anti-Marijuana are trippin and need to separate their thinking between marijuana and ANY other drug.. because Marijuana is in its own category.

gabedc mate most of us on here it appears have gone thru the smoking stage and have realised how bad it actually is.

I used to think like u till me mate got depressed, some started to get paranoid and have panic attacks and stuff. I just stopped smokin coz it made me lazy as fuck.

i feel so much better not smokin now, i actually go and do stuff without thinking its a chore.

I dont think it is in a class of its own at all. What i think is at the heart of grass being a steping stone drug is coz of social circles. When u smoke weed u often come across other groups of people as they smoke too. If they do harder drugs u see them on harder drugs or hear em talking about em. and realise theyre not as bad as u thought (or are even subconsciously affected)

this is what happened to me and my crew. We had been smokin weed for a bit, but our other mates started to do pills. When we saw em on pills it looked a right laff and we ended up trying em too coz they didnt seem as bad as we first percieved em.

this has happened again at uni. Since i did pills my friends have started doing em too (feel kinda bad). ive kicked em now but they continue to do em...

I think that makes sense, take from it what you will. But the long term affects of weed aint good mate

im shocked that only a handful of the users on here smoke pot. i was expecting more people to smoke. I think some of the people who are anti-Marijuana are trippin and need to separate their thinking between marijuana and ANY other drug.. because Marijuana is in its own category.

i think ur the one tripping man, i quit smoking weed after developin intense paranoia and schitzo-like symptoms from smokin heavily for almost 3 years.. as well as fucking up your chest, it can really fuck your head up, bollocks should it be in its own catagory

Its true, it can fuck up your head. Have lost one of my good mates to smoking bud. He just stays in all the time now and wont return anyones calls.

He got 50,000 inheritance money and just wasted it on games, dvd`s and weed. I bet hes kicking himself now but I wouldnt know coz non of us get to see him anymore!!

So yea, it can fuck your head but I think only if you let it. When I had my own place I used to have a smoke then clean the house from top to bottom!! I cant say it makes me lazy at all. I dont smoke every night but it is MOST nights, I hardly drink and I get lots of exercise.

I would like to give up smoking all together but if I did I wouldnt mind incorperating my bud into food or cakes...

I think your either very niave & young or a complete dick for making such a comment.

Just because you choose not to smoke dope, does not in turn mean you are anti-dope. Also your entire basis for an argument sounds to me like "I smoke dope, so anyone who doesn't needs to get a life".

I suggest you smoke your heart out for the next 5 years, and then I challenge you to still think the way you do, having probably done nothing for 5 years except gain a few pounds and lost all motivation & fitness. Grow up.......

One of my best friends here at uni just developed an acute case of paranoid schitzophrenia after chonging around an ounce a week for a few years. Not good.

not good at all, thats the only reason my parents disapprove of me smoking it.

it is scary shit and it WILL AFFECT YOU.

haha smoke weed everyday....

Funny but I know blokes that have smoked weed heavily since the 70's and they're amongst the sanest most together people I know. I also know people who never touch weed that are lazy fat fucks. And yes I know people that are obviously fucking themselves up by smoking.

People need to exercise personal responsibility for anything they choose do.

Anyway this thread is drifting away from the subject. I'm all for the sensible use of weed but that's not what I'm talking about earlier in the thread.