If all drugs were legal..........

Steve

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny but I know blokes that have smoked weed heavily since the 70's and they're amongst the sanest most together people I know. I also know people who never touch weed that are lazy fat fucks. And yes I know people that are obviously fucking themselves up by smoking.

People need to exercise personal responsibility for anything they choose do.

Anyway this thread is drifting away from the subject. I'm all for the sensible use of weed but that's not what I'm talking about earlier in the thread.

I'm with this dude. I agree..personal responsibility. but shit...im gonna smoke weed for a lot longer before i start thinkin about stoppin

again just needed to add some biscuits to the thread

smoked rather heavily past 3 years, then went a bit mad over christmas just gone, so kicked it.

now just do it a few times a month, usually when ravin, or at the end of a big night, cos thats when its fun. i'm now back to relative sanity, and can appreciate not smoking life, which is a good thing indeed.

i think if you treat it with respect it honestly has the ability to turn you into a better person, if, as its so easy to do when you're young and invincible, you let it rule your life with no moderation then you're fucked if you don't quit/cut down.

smokin weed started me smoking cigs, no doubt about that, and nowadays a lot of the time i'd much rather have a cig than a spliff.

Funny but I know blokes that have smoked weed heavily since the 70's and they're amongst the sanest most together people I know. I also know people who never touch weed that are lazy fat fucks. And yes I know people that are obviously fucking themselves up by smoking.

People need to exercise personal responsibility for anything they choose do.

Anyway this thread is drifting away from the subject. I'm all for the sensible use of weed but that's not what I'm talking about earlier in the thread.

I'm with this dude. I agree..personal responsibility. but shit...im gonna smoke weed for a lot longer before i start thinkin about stoppin

I think it's irrelevant really. Just because some people who smoke weed are OK and other people that don't smoke it are lazy is meaningless. Weed is not the only cause of laziness and nobody is saying that everyone who smokes it is gonna have adverse effects. The fact you're ignoring the posts by other people who've had a shit time on it or know someone that has is just stupid. If fighting off addiction was as simple as taking a bit of responsibility there would be no addicts of any kind. Addiction creeps up on people and by the time they are addicted they either deny that they are or find it very difficult to stop.