If DV was your site.........

Steve

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want wide skins we can just duplicate the ones we already have but set the width to full screen. I think the width of the current ones is spot in if you use a 1024x768 screen resolution which seems to be the most common setting.

could you just add an additional wide option ie fusion green and fusion green wide. that way only the people who want the wider tables need use them

your screen settings may be wrong for the site

I dont know tho!

This Is What I See

Now thats How You Quote some one!

Thats what i wouuld add

a ft that would quote people with a screen shot

Croped of course and auto upload to free host ie imageshack etc.

when you click quote

Not Needed!!!!!!!

Thats what i wouuld add

a ft that would quote people with a screen shot

Croped of course and auto upload to free host ie imageshack etc.

when you click quote

To be honest, you've got more chance of the free cuppa tea than that. lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I had an idea while smoking my herbs yesterday: We´ve had some topics about boomerangs / delayed flares and so on..

How about to run The Ever at DV??

In an updated version? E.g. there are no boomerangs and i´m sure there are even more techniques that could be added. Coz The Ever didn´t change since i´m online and that´s about 3 years now...

I think this board has enough people able to discuss if a technique is done this or that way, to judge if a technique is new, to do audio examples and all of that. Plus the people running this site seem to be able to fix any problem occuring - means that The Ever will work. With audio examples.

Just an idea, of course Ric has to agree ..

i want vekkeds dungeon.best idea yet. :((

??

I'd make a section called "Vekked's Dungeon" where anyone who posts in it get Vekkedified, and by that I mean I son them, and I'd hold battles with people, and whoever loses gets banned or their avatar and signature and stuff get changed or something... there should be more sections about wanking too and stuff, and I'd have a tribute to reezy and deeswift, and whoever else isn't here anymore, with like a graveyard and their pics photoshopped on the headstones, and like R.I.P. written in blood... I'd strip max of his modship and give it to ryan, and I'd make gabe and p-ski share one account, under p-gabe, or gabe-ski, maybe saint-ski even... I'd make xander paypal me royalties on all his sales, and I'd make all the dope scratchers on here post at least one ahh freestyle per week so their account wouldn't get suspended... I'd also have a DV battle like WSTC or webbeatz, maybe called DVC... and I'd invite the ruck over here to bust some essays... um... that's all I can think of at the moment... maybe have a section where english isn't allowed and stuff, that'd be ill, and build a euro-canadian translator in the shoutbox so we can communicate... and make sarcasm tags for max and p-ski...