If DV was your site.........

Steve

i dont know if this has been mentioned...

i like the new portal...

but what i DONT like is for the "latest posts".. when you click on any of them, they bring you the the 1st post as oppose to the most recent post...

i vote we change it back to going to the most recent post in the thread..

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like how the latest posts doesn't say who the last to post was.. so you don't know if someone posted after you in that thread

They do: -

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/forum/inde...;CODE=getactive

but what i DONT like is for the "latest posts".. when you click on any of them, they bring you the the 1st post as oppose to the most recent post...

You can view the first post by clicking the thread title, or view the last post by clicking "Last post by" on the right hand side.

I don't like how the latest posts doesn't say who the last to post was.. so you don't know if someone posted after you in that thread

They do: -

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/forum/inde...;CODE=getactive

You can view the first post by clicking the thread title, or view the last post by clicking "Last post by" on the right hand side.

right... but NOT in the portal.. like it USED to be. =P

If DV was my site I would make it more compatable with cell phone browsers so when I'm checking the site on my phone it doesn't look all goofy and take so long to load. (Seems like it takes a long time to load on my PC too.)

EDIT-and make the search option easier. I can never get anything to come up with my searches. Even a "closest match to search" would be great.

• 1 month later...
i would kill who runs the server...fuckin assholes...my shit never works...

definately most times i visit the site i can't even view owt! keep getting ISP Driver error or some shit like that plus everything takes forever to load these days it's a chore to get the page you want to load! :( :@ :@@