Chicken nuggets anyone?

x2k

demanded 100grand? she didn't even eat the fuckin thing! i doubt there's anywhere on the menu where it says that chicken heads aren't included.

mcd's is grim tho, gimme a labrador kebab anytime...

may be a dirty rumour that gets told in every ares but apperently people were spunking in the mayonaise up here..

anyways i got a chicken mcmayo one time n woke up spewing my ring.... so i proceeded to drive to the hospital... i was halucinating n everything serious.... i noticed an ambulance coming towards me n i flashed my lights ,,, it stopped so i got out n told them of my halucinations n shit..

i think they were gonna drive away thinking i was just someone off my tits on something so i was forced to drop to the floor and flake it so they had to take action..

which was good stuff cos i don't think i'd've made it the next mile or so without crashing..

cos of this now all i eat from that place is McFlurreys n milkshakes

You had better be careful.

The same thing may happen with those Flurries and shakes. :x :x :x ;)

may be a dirty rumour that gets told in every ares but apperently people were spunking in the mayonaise up here..

anyways i got a chicken mcmayo one time n woke up spewing my ring.... so i proceeded to drive to the hospital... i was halucinating n everything serious.... i noticed an ambulance coming towards me n i flashed my lights ,,, it stopped so i got out n told them of my halucinations n shit..

i think they were gonna drive away thinking i was just someone off my tits on something so i was forced to drop to the floor and flake it so they had to take action..

which was good stuff cos i don't think i'd've made it the next mile or so without crashing..

cos of this now all i eat from that place is McFlurreys n milkshakes

You had better be careful.

The same thing may happen with those Flurries and shakes. :x :x :x ;)

Its true man , believe!!!. I knew this geez who worked in the 'Whitstable' one here in Kent. Two blokes got sacked for it. I dont eat McD's no more, been a couple of years now.

Also have you heard about the 'Cist' that the woman bit into , it exploded in her mouth when she bit the Chicken Sandwich :x . They had to rush her to hospital to flush her body thru. Mcdonalds payed her nothing cause apparently it aint ther fault if chickens have cists.

Also have you heard about the 'Cist' that the woman bit into , it exploded in her mouth when she bit the Chicken Sandwich  . They had to rush her to hospital to flush her body thru. Mcdonalds payed her nothing cause apparently it aint ther fault if chickens have cists.

I reckon that's an urban myth. I must have heard that story 3 times from people who said it happened to someone they actually knew.

Also have you heard about the 'Cist' that the woman bit into , it exploded in her mouth when she bit the Chicken Sandwich  . They had to rush her to hospital to flush her body thru. Mcdonalds payed her nothing cause apparently it aint ther fault if chickens have cists.

I reckon that's an urban myth. I must have heard that story 3 times from people who said it happened to someone they actually knew.

I know this is gonna sound a bit bullshit , but my mum worked with her here in c'bury. The girl came back to work like a week later. Fuckin true man. Gospel n all that.

A McD opened in my old home town (after over a decade of EVERYONE who lives here trying to stop it) and exactly that happened within a month of opening; four male employees were dismissed for jazzing up the menu with their own secret blend of herbs 'n' spices AKA the salty McFlurry.

I hear so many stories like this though that I simply dismiss them all as urban legend. So many people hate McD's that there MUST be a hell of a lot of muck-flinging going on in the hope that some will stick -and apparently some does. Hell, If I had a mate that worked at a fast-food outlet, I'd get them to stick a chickens head in the fryer. I could really use a few extra quid.

I must say I love McD´s although I only eat the nuggets and the hamburgers. (I´m very dainty) No tomatos, no mayo, no onions etc....

I don´t know if I would eat there again if something like this would happen to me. :s

Yup - that and the whole "manfat in the mayo" thing as well.

lol. I heard that when I was the manager of a bar. All these guys came in saying "have you heard about Al Karim's in town? Apparently the environmental health did tests on their sauce and found it contained semen!". They were still open though and nothing ever appeared in the papers.

lol. I heard that when I was the manager of a bar. All these guys came in saying "have you heard about Al Karim's in town? Apparently the environmental health did tests on their sauce and found it contained semen!". They were still open though and nothing ever appeared in the papers.

I heard the same about a kebab place in cambridge called gardenia's