Stanton SMX 501 mixer

S S

cos u would get dirty fingerprints all over it i expect

ive used a couple of stanton mixer and they have seemed a great mixer (cheap for what they are as well)

got one in the local dj shop and although its used constantly it has never had any faults with it yet

No fucking way. DO NOT buy that thing. Here's a couple really good reasons why not. 1) It uses FFV2's which are miserable exuses for faders. 2) You can get a Vestax PMC-37, which is the be-all-end all of 3-channel mixers for about $10 USD more. 3) You can get any of the older 3-channel Vestax mixers, which in my opinion are much better than anything stanton puts out in 3 channels, and then just mod the fader if you want to scratch.

All the photographs of it say "Focus Fader V2" along the bottom, but the stanton site says P&G, so i dunno what's up with that. In any event, since you can get the PMC-37 for nearly the same price, i think the choice is clear.

the PMC is nowhere near the same price. in the UK it retails at around £500+

anyone used the Allen and Heath Xone 02? it looks like a happy medium between a scratch/mix mixer. trouble is the x-fader looks absolutely fookin HUGE...