Favourite scratch tracks?

Steve

yeah i think simply eternal now is really good. I also really like Flathead by fingathing. Then there's the classics like Bear Witness. I think the first scratched song i ever heard that just blew me away was "suckas" by Babu

My favorites are:

Razorblade Alcohol Slide - Q & D

Stoarstruck - Scetchbook

For the Fiends - 2Tall

Made of Glass and Stone - The Ruck

Punkassnigga - The Ruck

Shaolin Minigolf - Toadstyle

Cliffords Mustache - D

too many to mention all!

@2nd Hand: The name of the Track is not 4x4ing on Vinyl. (only in the Innanet)

Its called "Carcass of a humiliated Humanoid". From the Pharaohs of Funk CD......

Heh. I'd forgotten about Bear Witness - one of the things along with DMC vids spurred me to really try to give scratching a go.

The track I was going to nominate was off Signify's 'Mixed Messages' with the 'don't let them see us......don't tell them what we are doing sample. dunno what it's called tho I'm afraid.

X-Ecutioners - Space Invader (has some good skratches in it, going to buy full album soon (clepto'd online and love the track) I now want to buy the full album from what i saw on 'jimmy kimmel live' one night in August. They performed the track 'space invader' and i recorded the segment' cause i happened to like some of the x's previous tracks.

All mentioned above and

Babu - That dialted thing ("Whats going on around town what")

Nozl - Yellow Egg (You won't know them. They are from Newcastle but make scratch music that pretty much pisses on everything I've heard)

tHAT eXCESS TRACK ON sTYLUSWARS (Ups. Capslock).

Stretched Animal Skin Drum. You all know this.

Qbert, Ricci Rucker, D Styles and Craze - Massaker.

Any chance you could post the file, and the Nozl one?

Yeah the Qbert one is a joke.

As for Nozl. I can't really post it as they are gonna release a record so probs don't want it posted on the internet. I do have a file of them cutting over a beat they made which they may be up for posting. It's ;) :blink: :blink: . I'll check and if he says it's cool I'll post it.