Favourite scratch tracks?

Steve

Ricci Rucker - Niggaplease

??????

Dont tell me you dont like that track? It is dope.. I dont care who made it. :shades_smile:

I dont know it! Thats the problem. I never heard of it. Or does he mean "Punkassnigga"?

I remember when The Ruck first posted that file. Everyone was amazed cos there's a bit on the "beep" noise where he changes the pitch to play a tune. Thing is, he doesn't change the pitch - it's like that on UPR. It's easier to cut with the -50 ahhhhhhh too. It's still a fucking good file though!

I remember when The Ruck first posted that file. Everyone was amazed cos there's a bit on the "beep" noise where he changes the pitch to play a tune. Thing is, he doesn't change the pitch - it's like that on UPR. It's easier to cut with the -50 ahhhhhhh too. It's still a fucking good file though!

It could be that i´ve seen this on Video! Someone posted a videofile from Gunkhole in Phoenix.

Hes doing the same there. Pretty wicked! I still have this Vid somewhere....

BTW: Check your Mailbox!

• 1 month later...

I remember that nigaplease file, that was posted against timestretch back in the snatchcon days. I love the beat.

And it has to be the best cuts ive heard from nicks.