Would you use a Web section?

Max

i wanna make a website myself but i find most of myself from google...it would b good having a section for websites but it will only wor if knowlegdable ppl contribute all of the time....which i doubt it

Im knowlegdable ppl who will contribute. Maybe not every single day but pretty much. With the help of PMs. I think it could work. I could handle most html, css, java script, flash, photoshop, and freehand question. Might help me stay sharp. iExist knows alot too.

edit: Maybe We can start with a pinned thread. If it chatches on we can go from there? We'll see.

I'm 100% up on new W3 Standards (XHTML, XML, XSL, CSS) know all about designing with out tables, Apache config & PHP (inside out)...Problem is I'm generally sick to death of it all from working with it everyday but if people got questions I don't spending a little bit of time answering them.

On the flipside, I can't design for shit, not got the eye for it but you tell me exactly what you want I can do it :d

On the flipside, I can't design for shit, not got the eye for it but you tell me exactly what you want I can do it :d

i'm the same way

its all about the code

Im pretty good with code , but design is my thang! So I got yalls back.

i have the makings of a half done website sitting here, but the web designer that was doing us a favour decided halfway through that it was too much hassle and decided to ditch it.

anyone wanna help out with polishing this turd?

What you got in mind?