rucker's forum

ELGEE

Does anyone remember that video Raven posted back on the Stanton forum? He was talking to himself in it while scratching. It was bizarre.

really? that's strange...

@ resistance: there is a thread about him on d's board by mike reezy.

shit sounds quite scary if it's true. here: http://66.166.122.93/djdstyles/cgi/ultimat...ic;f=3;t=008084

btw that guy i-cut is for real too. his english is hilarious, but he's all the same when typing in german.

Freaky as fizzuck............. :| :| :| :| :|

Does anyone remember that video Raven posted back on the Stanton forum? He was talking to himself in it while scratching. It was bizarre.

really? that's strange...

@ resistance: there is a thread about him on d's board by mike reezy.

shit sounds quite scary if it's true. here: http://66.166.122.93/djdstyles/cgi/ultimat...ic;f=3;t=008084

btw that guy i-cut is for real too. his english is hilarious, but he's all the same when typing in german.

But when he types swiss german he gets even more neurotic

Was he that Alias_ dude as well?

yup.

Has Rucker ever openly admitted to the whole _AliaS thing? I mean, we all know it was him, but has he ever just broken down and fessed up?

And yeah, Asisphonics is fun to check out, just for the drama. The Raven/Mike Reezy shit was great. But utimately, it's just a circus with too many clowns, led by the most pompous jackass in scratch music.

Beck

Ps- you're all just a bunch of haters. ;)

• 1 month later...

ohh, so instead of watching shit talking over here, all of the rejects who have no skills, and no balls to say what you say to his face, say it amoungst yourselves and jack each other off?

I hate it when haters say other people are hating..

its quite ironic

and as far as skills, face it, every time my name pops up, you are here, just like there, to maker it 500 pages of drama you cant finish..

do you want to know why its like this?

I tell the truth

It's the one thing that liars can't avoid..

This is why this board exists, it was created by the same people who got smashed on for talking stupid. So now, as you dont have cutting edge music, nothing to look forward to, at the very least, you all generally share the same opinion, and can continue your normality without it being fluttered... unless of course, one day you want your life exciting, and you go out of this world, to another world..

you would like to sit down and think, I'm trippin, but I just have the balls to tell the truth. while the rest of you need a support group..

it could be your parents, you, a combination, your friends, insecurities, all of this wrapped into one, that makes someone likemyself a complete turn off to you.

maybe I show you what you could of been if you wouldnt of been so focused on the meaningless

regardless, Im far from a a fool, I act like this, so that when I succeed, I will know I didnt have to front to fronters to get where I got.

Im very aware that if I would of played the quiet fake humble role, all of you would be jackin me off right now..

but because you got clowned for speaking dumb, well, the now is the now.

dstyles is not feelin none of you, trust me, I know... but in your mind, since he never said that, and cant be quoted, he is cool with you, aint he?

its funny, people say action speak louder than words..

only for future civilizations..

for the now, words speak louder than actions..

this is why you can blindly try to sleep on my shit..

but because my shit is focused, I will travel to your limitations, then play with them..

I will continue to make albums, that surround all genres of music, so you cant just turn your head, you cant just run away..

Im nice, I have a lot of respect for people, I know how to love, which is why my music is never cheap...

but most of what I hear on here is cheap music, with people with little principles

but hey..

they speak nice to people... so forget the actions..

THEY MUST BE NICE

my whole disposition is that most people front, and thats the reason this world sucks..

and im the extreme opposite of that, in the beginning of change, you need extremity to offset the shift...

when people begin to understand, everything will begin to tone down back to a nice balance..

and this is represented by my music, which no one else is able to escape their sound as I do, to the point where I dont even "crossover" to other genres, I just become another version of them... everything I do is raw, changing is not a sales point, it just is.

when you people stop hatin, and start realizing that my existence is to promote YOUR FREEDOM, then you will understand why my attitude exists as it does.

none of you personally know me, but you speak on me like you do know me..

notice, I never do that, I attack the point..

you cats cant attack my points...

like an insecure girl, you change the subject to attitude and etiquette..

my attitude is passion,

easily mistaken for anger or egoism..

but

this is because most people only look to words for the real meaning

and not the action

you cant even bring one producer to me in this era that is as prolifc and daring and successful in every production...

this is not because others cant be like this

this is because people have lied and fronted so much, that its becoming the norm, and someone like myself is abnormal

people always use numbers to validate

its so humanly primitive, and it will be the validating reason for the downfall of man if continued..

i speak in urgency, and no patience, because I see how things are moving..

I suggest some of you get a bit more introspective, and stop trying to act like you got me figured..

my music proves shows its not that easy, and youve only heard a handful of the music