Breaking My Mind Gabe Saint MattNice

mattnice

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derive, if your not making mainstream music, your not making money, and I aint working my ass off to be broke and hungry.

Jordan, yeah I agree about the intro.

2nd Hand, Lick my balls! LOL, Im j/k but I get sick of that comparison. I dont really listen to Emienem. I dont thinkI really sound like him. I think just because we are both white americans that can rap. Shit Eminem won a grammy for rappin so I guess it aint the worst comparison. No other real rood rapper to compare me too.

Steve, bite me! But unfortunatlely yes I do.

Great track guys. If gabe is being compared to eminem, he should be proud.

Mainstream isnt bad at all, as long as its good stuff. As long as you are sending out a message with your music your cool in my book.

2nd Hand, Lick my balls! LOL, Im j/k but I get sick of that comparison. I dont really listen to Emienem. I dont thinkI really sound like him. I think just because we are both white americans that can rap. Shit Eminem won a grammy for rappin so I guess it aint the worst comparison. No other real rood rapper to compare me too.

i know it aint cool to like eminem but i do.

i think his voice sounds really good!!

ergo yours does too!

and i'll not lick your balls.

i dont know where they have been

i'll bid good day to you sir

Derive, if your not making mainstream music, your not making money, and I aint working my ass off to be broke and hungry.

my opinion still stands...I dont like mainstream music because of how much it's all about the money, not enough love or heart put into it like it should be

I dont care if I get a dime for makin music...it isnt my job it's my hobby, so I'm not gonna compromise

I mean yall's track is great for what I'm assuming yall were goin for...it's just not my thing

i meant style as in stuff im interested in. sorta the stuff other people said, less mainstreamish. as for not making money unless its mainstream...horse crap. if everyone did the same shit everyone else did how would music ever progress. how did we get funk and reggae and rock? surely they weren't always around.