so who the fuck won dmc uk

Guest loop skywalker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dmc been getting dissed hoard for asian hawk coming second..

i don't give a fuck.

well done tho muzz, hope you can take it up the next step and break through the noiseless durge that the previous year's world top 3 have produced.

"ooh, but it's technical!"

"word, but have you tried closing your eyes and just listening to it?"

take em..

I wouldnt be TOO harsh on hawk guyz. He's a nice bloke (and his mate from the disablists who's name i cant remember!! lol) and his set (in cardiff anyway..) was nice!!

I just personaly thought it wouldnt place him considering the competition.

Just doing a bit of sticking up (now now cable!! resist!! lol) for the gezza!! That is all............ :d

I wouldnt be TOO harsh on hawk guyz. He's a nice bloke (and his mate from the disablists who's name i cant remember!! lol) and his set  (in cardiff anyway..) was nice!!

I just personaly thought it wouldnt place him considering the competition.

Just doing a bit of sticking up (now now cable!! resist!! lol) for the gezza!! That is all............ :d

Haha, nah it's cool man - Disabalists are all a bunch of genuinely nice guys, haven't really got a bad word to say about em!

From what I heard it was musical, yet from what I heard it was not as technical as someone like Jim's or Scarfade's......

Saying that, C2C's set last year was well musical, yet the only technical thing they did was some reverse drumming - however, that's a completely different competition.......errm, I'm rambling lol

i though skarfade would have ranked.

everyone is a bit suprised by the likes of daredevil comin low, but to be fair, his 2003 set smashed it, his 2004 set wasnt as good..

got to be fuckin hard to keep coming up with mint sets, never mind how much better you get on the tech.

I heard DDs set was good but the fact that Matman didn't place and phat kev and Asian Hawk did is proper alarm bells material.

Matmans set was clinical this year. Definately need to see the DVD of this because I think it will show the judges to be absolute chumps to be honest.

I heard DDs set was good but the fact that Matman didn't place and phat kev and Asian Hawk did is proper alarm bells material.

Matmans set was clinical this year. Definately need to see the DVD of this because I think it will show the judges to be absolute chumps to be honest.

The fact that Matman never placed in 2003 or 2004 also baffles me.

Of course it comes down to opinion but why the fuck have set out rules and shit if you're just gonna say to the judges "pick the one with your favourite haircut" or at least "pick your favourite".

Matt was still in Leeds when he was putting together his DMC stuff so I saw it come together and chatted to him a lot about it.

Basically his set had a bit of everything you could want for a competition. I'm not saying he put together a join the dots set but he was very aware of marking criteria and crowd reaction after previous years.

So yeah I think its wack that a set like his can get beaten by somebody doing chirps over a dirtstyle beat or playing a few Jazz records. DMC is supposed to be a DJ competition not a popularity contest and the fact that you can place because you know some of the judges is fucked.

i second that bro.....its like a skate comp,everyone has skills,

but the man who does the best shit wins.right!!!!

the man who does simple kickflips and a few manurols

shouldnt win.even if they are tighter or cleaner than the man ripping 540flips to manurols.

its all bollox .

or though i didnt see any of it im sure muzzle killed it.and deserved to win fair and square.i think he should have took it last year to tell the truth.

imo anyway.