2 click flare orbits to chirps

jsong56

ive seen ricci do this cut over and over and over and over.

when he does the 2click orbit flare part, is he crabbing it?

cuz fuck if he pinching that shit he got some of the fastest orbits on earth.

anyone know?

it sounds like he is crabbing it anyways.

im still trying to get double time orbits. fucking hardcore, well for me anyways!!!!!!!

on another note, man its funny when a newb will say something like..

"ive been scratching for 6mths, so far i have got my chirps and flares and transforms down (im so happy i can flare)...now how do i do this scratch"

peops dont realise to get a the flare DOWN, i mean D O W N!!!! it takes years and years.

but i guess getting something down to a newb could mean undertiming a 1click flare for 2 bars before falling off. hehe

anyways, back to the topic!

"ive been scratching for 6mths, so far i have got my chirps and flares and transforms down (im so happy i can flare)...now how do i do this scratch"

peops dont realise to get a the flare DOWN, i mean D O W N!!!! it takes years and years.

but i guess getting something down to a newb could mean undertiming a 1click flare for 2 bars before falling off. hehe

Newb.

"ive seen ricci do this cut over and over and over and over.

when he does the 2click orbit flare part, is he crabbing it?"

I dunno what you're on about with the crab thing? Fuck knows. I can do 2 click orbit chirp thingy's if I do the orbit twiddle.

ive seen ricci do this cut over and over and over and over.

when he does the 2click orbit flare part, is he crabbing it?

cuz fuck if he pinching that shit he got some of the fastest orbits on earth.

anyone know?

it sounds like he is crabbing it anyways.

im still trying to get double time orbits. fucking hardcore, well for me anyways!!!!!!!

I can do these pinch style pretty fast. I'll post a vid when I get home so you can see man.

As far as I understand the fooeatahhs thing it's just 2 click pinches alternating between index and middle finger. Why the fuck should that be quicker that just doing it with one finger? Must be missing something here :(

steve:

that fruitas technique dont work for me.

how the hell ric orbits that quick with out 2finger crabbing is beyond me. they are just so fucking fast. u have to hear it to believe it.

i do em in the wrist, the poeple i practice with do em in teh wrist, and i know daredevil does em in the wirst and can do em easily as quick as i've ever seen ruck do em.....so.....different strokes for different folks...whatever works for you mate...

I couldn't agree more with that

I can't remember who said it, but somebody (can't remember who) said years back on one of the forums (can't remember which) that you could practice one scratch over and over and over for years and you still won't have it perfect. You can ALWAYS be better. I agree completely with that sentiment.

As for the foo scratch -the explanation on 'The Ever' is very misleading, when I first read it, the description sounded a lot like a twiddle to me, so I didn't understand what the fuss was about. I've never really bothered with it, so I may be wrong on this one, but I believe the technique is to COMBINE finger movements with wrist clicks -essentially getting more clicks in than you would with fingers/wrist alone. Feel free to correct me on this one, anybody.

I think 'The Ever' is a pile of dogshit and should be canned, or at the very least run through a spelling and grammar check. It's very poorly written, at best, and at worst very misleading. The simple cuts aren't too bad to follow, but descriptions of those can be found anywhere. In my opinion, most of the users on here could easily sit down and rewrite this document properly within a couple of hours, in fact I'm not sure why nobody has, other than the hassle it causes (if you publish a document like this on the internet, you're bound to get challeged from every quarter by argumentative sods).

Bit off-topic there, sorry. That's just my opinion, if you find 'The Ever' useful, then by all means that's cool, I know a few people say they do.

Does anyone know exactly why it's called 'The Ever'? I've never thought to ask until now.

To be honest I think it would be better to practice then to talk about newbs and how theyre so dumb for saying that they have something 'down' I mean it depends on your definition of down.. obviously no ones ever gonna have anything fully down as you can always improve so why use the word? because it describes a step forward in your personal development on a technique.