2 click flare orbits to chirps

jsong56

The Ever is good apart from the chirp description being backwards.

I'm sure I've seen Woody doing 2-clicks on a video where he hit the fader with his index finger and then followed it up with the middle finger - so the middle finger hits the back of the index all in one smooth motion, rather than the twiddle style. The hand movement is dead simple to do, but I can't get it to work at all. I just get one click.

Guest Deeswift

I'm sure I've seen Woody doing 2-clicks on a video where he hit the fader with his index finger and then followed it up with the middle finger - so the middle finger hits the back of the index all in one smooth motion, rather than the twiddle style. The hand movement is dead simple to do, but I can't get it to work at all. I just get one click.

Isn't that the same as Qbert?

yea thats true, i realised that watchin q a while ago.. I think its something to do with the index finger being shorter then the middle finger so it gives a quicker transition if you learn to click first with the shorter index finger. I have the fuitas finger movement down constant at a medeocre pace but to be honest I can do the same speed clicks just pincering my index finger, suppose it will come with time, im sure this is how Q does harder orbits at stupid speeds.

Guest Deeswift

Alright, chill. There's no need for any harsh words from any of us. Please keep it civilized and converse in a way you'd like to be spoken to yourself, otherwise the thread shall be closed.