BOOMERANG SCRATCH?

jsong56

Why would it piss you off? It's just a tool for learning like any other. The people using notation are scratching too or do you think they just like looking at drawings?

If someone asked you how to do a flare, would you say "I'm not telling you - just scratch until you figure it out" or would you describe it to them? If you would describe it, why wouldn't you use a picture to do it?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Deeswift

It all seems a bit anal to me. If someone asked me how to do a flare, I'd say push the record forwards and click the fader off and then back on in the middle of the sample to create 2 sounds.

jesus christ.........how many freakin comments does it take till someone explainse this stupid fucking scratch lol....fer god sakes just watch the damn clip on the dvd a million times,you;ll eventually get it. fuck the notation shit.lol

pip pip mutha fuckin cheerio.

This is what people seem to think the boomerang is. But its not! this is a type of delayed flare

Excuse my sloppyness i gave up this queer malarkie a while ago

nice man.

Now break it down. :((

But really, Don't.

the scratch that ryan did is actually quite easy.

its a delayd 2click flare but the double click is put a bit different from the normal delayed flare. i learnt ryans one b4 the other one cuz its heaps easier.

sounds sick when u alternate with the normal delayed 2 click flare

its a delayed 2 clicker with an inversed click relationship.. instead of clickin on the first and second you just click on the third.. its easier to do in reverse (well for me anyway) .. i call it the 1 click delay now because of it having less clicks then the 2 clicker..

I think its the simplest fader continuant 3/4 scratch there is..